|Eme Ikwuakor Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eme Ikwuakor is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Dwayne Turner in On My Block, Gorgon in Marvel’s Inhumans, and Gabe in Ink. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Hawaii Five-0, Silicon Valley, Castle, NCIS: Los Angeles, How to Get Away with Murder, Victorious, Outlaw, Miles Fisher: Finish What We Started, Moonfall, ’51 Dons, Everything Before Us, Moonfall, Concussion, Not Safe for Work, and many more.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After his high school graduation, he was offered a place at the University of Colorado. He also had got track and field scholarship to study sports marketing at the university.
He also later earned a BFA degree in theatrical performance.
Actor, writer, and producer
- Father – Killian Ikwuakor (College Professor)
- Mother – Patricia Ikwuakor
- Siblings – Obi Ikwuakor (Triplet Sister), Ak Ikwuakor (Triplet Brother) (Founder of the non-profit organization called Empower2Play). He has three other older brothers as well.
Eme Ikwuakor is represented by Singular Talent and The Priluck Company.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eme has been a relative newcomer to widespread fame. Plus, during his late entry as a star of the mainstream show, he has shown reluctance in discussing his private life.
Race / Ethnicity
On both his parents’ sides, he has Nigerian ancestry.
- Tall and imposing body
- Trimmed beard and mustache
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 47 in or 119 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 17 in or 43 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the superhero action TV series, Marvel’s Inhumans.
- Having played the role of Black Ops Commander in the science fiction TV series, Extant.
- Having made a slew of guest appearances on the popular TV shows such as Castle, Silicon Valley, and NCIS: Los Angeles.
In 2009, Eme made his theatrical film debut in the supporting role in the sci-fi fantasy movie, Ink.
First TV Show
In 2010, he made his first TV show appearance in the minor role of a Young Cop in the legal drama series, Outlaw.
Eme Ikwuakor trains at the UFC Gym to keep himself in a fighting shape. He performs martial arts oriented workouts which involve a flurry of kicks and punches and sometimes, he has to hit 1000 kicks in his workout.
There are other MMA inspired moves in his workouts and sparring. However, he is not averse to regular weight lifting and strength training workouts too.
Eme Ikwuakor Facts
- When he was studying in college, the college advisor asked him to give acting a try.
- In the early days of his acting career, he was cast in the role of Tom Robinson in a theatre production of To Kill a Mockingbird. He later called performing in it as life changing experience.
- In his early struggling days as an actor, he was a member of the Interactive Theater Project in Colorado, which was a professional acting troupe that aimed to bring social change through theatre.
Featured Image by Eme Ikwuakor / Instagram