|Asa Taccone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Asa Taccone is an American musician, songwriter, and producer who is the frontman of the band Electric Guest. Other than that, Asa also closely works with comedy troupe The Lonely Island. One of his best-known tracks is called Feel It Still.
Berkeley, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Taccone was kicked out of high school, after which, he was enrolled in boot camp.
Musician, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Tony Taccone (Theatre Director)
- Mother – Sue Ellen Ehnebuske
- Siblings – Jorma Taccone (Older Brother) (Comedian, Director, Actor, Writer)
- Others – Emily Elizabeth Heller (Sister-In-Law) (Comedian, Writer, Actor, Podcast Host), Nate (Brother-In-Law) (Composer)
Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Indietronica, Dream Pop, Electronic Rock
Vocals, Trumpet, Synthesizer
As a member of Asa, he is signed to Universal Music Publishing Group.
Other than that, Asa has also released his music with various other records including Downtown Records, Because Music, Dew Process.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Asa has Italian and Puerto Rican ancestry on his father’s side and Swedish, Scottish, German, English, Irish, and distant Dutch ancestry on his mother’s side.
- He mostly sports a messy hairstyle.
- Thick eyebrows
Asa Taccone Facts
- He was raised in California, alongside his brother Jorma.
- His brother Jorma is a former writer for Saturday Night Live as well as one-third of the comedy music trio The Lonely Island.
- Asa has composed music for various television shows including The Simpsons, The Cleveland Show, and American Dad.
- He developed an interest in music in elementary school while he was part of the choir. One of the earliest instruments that he picked up was a trumpet. It was during the religious holidays. Later, in high school, Asa began to learn to play jazz.
- While attending boot camp, he enjoyed eating Dunkin Donuts.
- He has been a long-time fan of hip-hop and rap music. Asa also considers Bay Area rappers like Souls Of Mischief, E-40, and Mac Dre to be his influences.
- In 2009, Asa won the Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics” for his work with The Lonely Island.
- On April 24, 2012, Asa released his debut studio album titled Mondo. It was compiled with a total of 12 tracks in total. It included the song titled This Head I Hold. From there, he went on to release 2 other albums Plural (2017) and Kin (2019).
- He signed with Universal Music Publishing Group in April 2018.
Featured Image By Jeroen Komen / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0