|Tony Taccone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1951|
Tony Taccone is an American theatre director who is known for being the former Artistic Director of Berkeley Repertory Theatre in Berkeley, California.
Queens, New York, United States
Tony graduated from Boston College with a major in English. Later, he enrolled at the University of California, Berkeley in their doctoral directing program.
- Father – Frank Taccone
- Mother – Sybil Ramirez
- Others – Lars Gustav Ehnebuske (Father-In-Law), Marjorie B. Rittenhouse (Mother-In-Law)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tony has been in a relationship with –
- Sue Ellen Ehnebuske – Tony was previously married to a woman named Sue Ellen Ehnebuske with whom he has 2 sons named Jorma Christopher Taccone (b. March 19, 1977) (Comedian, Director, Actor, Writer) and Asa Taccone (b. September 21, 1983) (Musician, Songwriter, Producer, Frontman of the band Electric Guest). The couple also has a daughter who is a photographer.
- Morgan Forsey
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Tony has Italian-American ancestry on his father’s side and Puerto Rican ancestry on his mother’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- He sports a pair of reading glasses.
- Thick eyebrows
Tony Taccone Facts
- He was brought up in the United States.
- Taccone was the former Artistic Director of Berkeley Repertory Theatre in Berkeley, California.
- He developed an interest in poetry readings while he was studying at Boston College. Tony further developed an interest when he was accompanying her to the University of Colorado where he became involved in their drama department.
- While attending the University of California, Berkely, Taccone, he met his now close friend Richard E.T. White.
- Some of his theatre credits include the likes of Honour, Kiss My Aztec, Taking Over, Angels in America, Waiting for Godot, The Cure at Troy, Othello, and Coriolanus.
- He made his debut as a playwright in May 2011, with his solo show for Rita Moreno.