|Joe Serafini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1998|
Joe Serafini is an American actor, stage artist, singer, dancer, and pianist who has been cast as Seb Matthew-Smith in the Disney+ mockumentary musical drama series, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States
Joe Serafini studied at Bethel Park High School located in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, and graduated in 2016. After that, he attended the University of Michigan as a scholarship student in the Musical Theatre program and graduated in 2020.
Actor, Stage Artist, Singer, Dancer, Pianist
- Father – David Serafini
- Mother – Vicki Serafini
- Siblings – Matt Serafini (Brother), Kristin Serafini (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joe Serafini as dated –
- Frankie A. Rodriguez – High School Musical: The Musical: The Series co-stars Frankie A. Rodriguez and Joe started dating after being an on-screen couple, Carlos and Seb.
Race / Ethnicity
Serafini stated in 2020 that he is “bisexual, if I have to give a label”.
Joe Serafini Facts
- He uses he/him pronouns.
- He made his first TV show appearance as Axel, Leah’s younger brother who films her investigations, in the family show, Scientastic!, in 2010.
- In 2019, Joe Serafini started appearing as Seb Matthew-Smith, a student cast in the role of Sharpay Evans who begins a relationship with Carlos, in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, a series inspired by the High School Musical film series. The show starred Olivia Rodrigo, Joshua Bassett, Matt Cornett, Sofia Wylie, Larry Saperstein, Julia Lester, Dara Reneé, Frankie Rodriguez, Mark St. Cyr, and Kate Reinders.
- Joe Serafini has been a performer at the Pittsburgh CLO Academy (Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera) and has performed with their “Mini Stars” touring vocal group as well as earned a Gene Kelly Award scholarship.
- He has taught master classes at Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera (CLO).
- Joe has also played various roles in stage productions such as Michael Darling in Peter Pan, or The Boy Who Would Not Grow Up, Gavroche in Les Misérables, Tiny Tim/Turkey Boy in A Musical Christmas Carol, Jack in Into the Woods, Oliver Twist in Oliver!, Billy Crocker in Anything Goes, and Kurt von Trapp in The Sound of Music.
Featured Image by Joe Serafini / Instagram