|Sofia Wylie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sofia Wylie is an American actress and dancer known for portraying the role of Buffy Driscoll on Andi Mack. She started her career as a dancer by participating in the dance reality show, So You Think You Can Dance. She has a huge social media following with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She completed her dance training from the Diverse Elements Dance Studio in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Father – Chris Wylie (Life Coach)
- Mother – Amy Wylie
- Siblings – Bella Wylie (Older Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (via Twitter)
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Her smile
- Sophia appeared in a commercial for InMotion Scooterboard in 2018.
- She has served as the brand ambassador of Sadie Jane Dancewear and Kurveshop Dancewear.
Best Known For
Essaying the character of Buffy Driscoll on Disney channel’s coming-of-age teenage series Andi Mack. The show made network history with its season 2 premiere, becoming the first Disney series to incorporate an LGBT storyline.
First TV Show
Sofia made her television show debut as a contestant on the dance reality series So You Think You Can Dance as herself in 2011.
Sofia Wylie Favorite Things
- Dance Style – Hip-hop
- Food – Tamale, Spring rolls
- Clothing – Black Leather Jacket
Source – Dance Spirit, Disney Channel
Sofia Wylie Facts
- She was not comfortable with the way she looked and disliked her curly hair. She started straightening it at the age of 10.
- If given a chance to perform with any singer (dead or alive), she would like to perform with Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Beyoncé, and Rihanna.
- Her father was a dancer at the beginning of the hip-hop revolution.
- She confessed to being a huge fan of Zendaya and watched Disney while growing up.
- She is good at solving the Rubik’s cube.
Featured Image by Sofia Wylie / Instagram