|Katie Beth Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date Of Birth||January 27, 2005|
Katie Beth Hall is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of the younger-self of Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul. Aside from that, Katie has also made several other notable appearances including Abby in Home Alone, Emma Johnson in Bull, and Brooke in Happy!.
Katie Beth Hall
The United States of America
Hall divides her time between New York and Los Angeles.
In December 2020, she received her high school diploma from Cedar Life Academy.
Katie is represented by Jordan, Gill & Dornbaum Talent Agency and Sarah Shyn at 3 Arts Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Snub nose
- Thin lips
Katie Beth Hall Facts
- She lived in Los Angeles, California in the past.
- Katie made her debut TV show appearance as Debra May in I, Witness in 2017. Later, in 2019, Katie appeared in her first theatrical film as Young Claire in Trailer Park Princess.
- She is a member of the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists labor union.
- With time, Katie has worked alongside several well-known stars including Ellie Kemper, Bob Odenkirk, Rhea Seehorn, Christopher Meloni, and Ritchie Coster.
- In her free time, she loves to play the piano, sing, paint, and draw.
- She has a dog named Felix The Derpy Dog.
- In the past, Bell was training in Krav Maga.
- Her father is a military man who had been posted in Afghanistan in the past.
Featured Image By Katie Beth Hall / Instagram