|Ellie Kemper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1980|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Ellie Kemper is an American actress and comedian who is best known for portraying roles such as Erin Hannon in The Office, Becca in Bridesmaids, Ms. Griggs in 21 Jump Street, Kimmy Schmidt in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Pam McKenzie in Home Sweet Home Alone. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Mystery Team, Identity Thief, The Stand In, NTSF:SD:SUV::, Robot Chicken, The Mindy Project, Sofia the First, American Dad!, WordGirl, At Home with Amy Sedaris, All Hail King Julien, and many more. For her acting skills, she has been honored with several awards such as the Golden Nymph Award, MTV Movie Award, and Webby Award.
Elizabeth Claire Kemper
Ellie, Smelly Ellie (Her family calls her by this name)
Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.
Ellie went to Conway School in St. Louis. She graduated from John Burroughs School in Ladue, Missouri. Subsequently, she went to Princeton University in New Jersey. In 2002, she graduated from it and received her degree in English.
She also attended the University of Oxford for a year to study English.
Actress, comedienne, writer
- Father – David Woods Kemper (Formerly Chairman and CEO of Commerce Bancshares)
- Mother – Dorothy Ann (Jannarone)
- Siblings – Carrie Kemper (Younger Sister) (Novelist and TV writer)
- Others – Mildred Lane Kemper (Grandmother), William Thornton Kemper, Sr. (Paternal great-great-grandfather) (Banker)
Ellie has a total of three siblings including Carrie. Ellie is the second out of four children.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellie has dated –
- Michael Koman (2007-Present) – She started dating Michael Koman, who served as a former writer on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, and co-creator of the television series Eagleheart and Nathan for You. They got engaged in December 2011. The couple got married on July 7, 2012. They have 2 sons together named James Miller Koman (b. July 2016) and Matthew Koman (b. September 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Italian (due to her maternal grandfather), and German ancestry.
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in many commercials for Apple’s iPhone, Garnier, Kmart, and others.
Best Known For
Playing Kelly Erin Hannon / Erin Hannon in the comedy series The Office from 2009 to 2013.
Ellie appeared in the 2009 movie Mystery Team for her role as Jamie.
The film is created by the comedy group Derrick Comedy.
First TV Show
In 2006, Kemper made her appearance on the TV series S*xual Intercourse: American Style for her role as Cindy. She appeared in a total of 2 episodes.
She likes to go to SoulCycle classes for the workout. Ellie also goes for a spinning workout.
Ellie Kemper Favorite Things
- Song – MMMBop by Hanson
Source – Us Magazine
Ellie Kemper Facts
- When she was five, her family relocated to St. Louis, Missouri from Kansas City.
- Bank holding company, “Commerce Bancshares” was founded by Ellie’s ancestors.
- Actor Jon Hamm was her teacher at high school.
- She developed her interest in acting during high school.
- In 1999, Ellie got the title of Queen of St. Louis’s annual Veiled Prophet Ball.
- She used to play hockey at university in 1999. The team reached the national level in the first year itself.
- She had written comedy sketches during her college time.
- She was included in the list of Variety magazine’s “10 Comics To Watch” in July 2009.
- In 2018, she published her first book titled My Squirrel Days.
- Jogging around Central Park Reservoir rejuvenates her.
- Her mother is the most influential person in her life.
- Elli’s first job was to work at a St. Louis Frozen Custard Factory.
- The first-ever concert she went to was that of U2.
- She is obsessed with paying a premium for the next-day delivery of Amazon.
- People not following the traffic rules is her biggest pet peeve.
- On off days, she likes to relax by going for a long run while listening to great music.
- She would want actress Judy Greer to portray her if a movie is ever made on her life.
- She craved steamed artichokes dipped in Hellmann’s mayonnaise a lot in her second pregnancy.
- Champagne-colored Taurus was her first car.
- She sometimes feels that she is too controlling.
- She is not on social media.
Babe I love you,please can u date me because am a Nigerian guy
Women can smell your desperation a hemisphere away, it’s repulsive.