|Judy Greer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1975|
Judith Therese Evans
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
In 1993, Judy completed her schooling from Churchill High School, Livonia.
She attended the Theatre School at DePaul University and completed her graduation in drama in 1997.
- Father – Rich Evans (Mechanical Engineer)
- Mother – Mollie Ann (nee Greer) (Hospital administrator and former nun)
Judy Greer is signed to Principato Young Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 135 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Judy Greer dated –
- Dean E. Johnsen (2010-Present) – Judy and Dean Johnsen (executive producer of Real Time with Bill Maher) met each other on a blind date in 2010. The couple got engaged on June 21, 2011, and married after six months, on December 17, 2011, at the Los Angeles Athletic Club.
Race / Ethnicity
She bears German, English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
She dyed her hair red in the past for the 2009 movie “Love Happens.”
She has also dyed her hair blonde.
Banana shaped body
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Playing supporting roles in Fox / Netflix sitcom Arrested Development as Kitty Sanchez for 9 episodes (aired 2003-2005, 2013) and animated comedy series Archer as Cheryl Tunt (voice) since 2010.
She is also known for her supporting characters in a number of romantic comedy movies like 13 Going on 30 (2004), Love and Other Drugs (2010), and 27 Dresses (2008).
In 1998, Judy appeared in a romantic comedy Kissing a Fool for her role as Andrea.
First TV Show
In 1997, she appeared in the television drama series Early Edition, in the episode titled “Angels and Devils” for her role as Cindy.
Judy Greer does Bikram Yoga 3 times a week. She also does Ashtanga yoga. Not to mention, she does cardio to warm-up (and make her fat loss) and strength training workout.
She appeared in Mac versus PC commercial (2008) for Apple Inc.
She has also appeared in commercials for Sprint Framily (friends + family) Hamster (with Kyle Mooney), Tropicana Trop50, and others.
Judy Greer Favorite Things
- Roles (TV and Film) – The Descendants (2011), The TV Set (2006), and Miss Guided (2008)
Source – IMDb
Judy Greer Facts
- Greer was born in Detroit but raised in Redford Township and Livonia in Michigan.
- Actress and singer Jane Krakowski is sometimes mistaken as Judy’s sister.
- When she started acting, free food at work was one of her favorite things. Another thing was to see the celebs without makeup.
- Judy keenly practices Transcendental meditation.
- Just three days post the completion of her graduation, she got to play a small part in Jason Lee-David Schwimmer‘s comedy, Kissing a Fool (1998).
- During her college years, she did various miniature and peculiar jobs like telemarketing and oyster shucker.
- She is trained in classical Russian ballet.
- Her husband Dean E. Johnsen is a big fan of apes and their wedding too was themed accordingly. They had chimpanzee bride and groom cake toppings.
- In 2014, Judy released her first book titled “I Don’t Know What You Know Me From-Confessions of a Co-Star,” which is a collection of essays.
- At Denver Film Festival, Judy became the first actress to be honored with the John Cassavetes Independent Spirit Award in 2011.
- She takes interest in knitting.
- In the 2010 film “All About Evil,” she was offered the lead role, which she turned down.
- She is friends with actress Aasha Davis and Kellymarie Demaray.
- Judy stated in an interview that she used to be so obsessed with Madonna in ’80s that she had Madonna parties and even dressed like her.
- Judy would love to work with Sandra Bullock if given a chance in the future.
- In her Mac versus PC commercial, Judy appeared as a yoga instructor.
- Judy had hosted an online series of workout videos called “Reluctantly Healthy” on Yahoo. She started the series in 2011.