|Judy Greer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1975|
Judy Greer is an American actor, voice actor, producer, director, and author who has been cast in a variety of films including Jawbreaker, What Planet Are You From?, Sunset Strip, What Women Want, The Wedding Planner, 13 Going on 30, In Memory of My Father, American Dreamz, The Go-Getter, 27 Dresses, Love Happens, The Descendants, Love & Other Drugs, Marmaduke, Playing for Keeps, Jamie Marks Is Dead, Jurassic World, Entourage, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Ant-Man, War for the Planet of the Apes, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Measure of a Man, Lady of the Manor, and Where’d You Go, Bernadette. Moreover, she is also known for her television roles like playing Kitty Sanchez in the sitcom Arrested Development, Cheryl Tunt (voice) in the adult animated sitcom Archer, Trixie in the comedy-drama series Californication, Leah Askey in the true crime comedy-drama series The Thing About Pam, and Luna (voice) in the animated children’s educational series Let’s Go Luna!.
Judith Therese Evans
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 1993, Judy completed her schooling at Churchill High School, Livonia.
She attended the Theatre School at DePaul University and completed her graduation in drama in 1997.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Director, Author
- Father – Rich Evans (Mechanical Engineer)
- Mother – Mollie Ann (nee Greer) (Hospital administrator and former nun)
- Others – John Adam Greer (Maternal Grandfather), Elizabeth H./A. Myers (Maternal Grandmother)
Judy Greer has been signed to –
- Principato Young Entertainment
- Artists First, Inc., Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 135 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Judy Greer has dated –
- Dean E. Johnsen (2010-Present) – Judy and Dean Johnsen (executive producer of Real Time with Bill Maher) met each other on a blind date in 2010. The couple got engaged on June 21, 2011, and married after six months, on December 17, 2011, at the Los Angeles Athletic Club.
Race / Ethnicity
She bears German, English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish ancestry.
She grew up Catholic but stated in a 2014 interview that she is no longer a practicing Catholic.
Light Brown (Natural)
She dyed her hair red in the past for the 2009 movie “Love Happens.”
She has also dyed her hair blonde.
Banana shaped body
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Judy is a lapsed Catholic.
Best Known For
Playing supporting roles in Fox / Netflix sitcom Arrested Development as Kitty Sanchez for 9 episodes (aired 2003-2005, 2013) and animated comedy series Archer as Cheryl Tunt (voice) since 2010.
She is also known for her supporting characters in a number of romantic comedy movies like 13 Going on 30 (2004), Love and Other Drugs (2010), and 27 Dresses (2008).
In 1998, Judy appeared in the romantic comedy film Kissing a Fool in her role as Andrea.
First TV Show
In 1997, she appeared in the television drama series Early Edition, in the episode titled “Angels and Devils” for her role as Cindy.
Judy Greer does Bikram Yoga 3 times a week. She also does Ashtanga yoga. Not to mention, she does cardio to warm up (and make her fat loss) and strength training workouts.
She appeared in Mac versus PC commercial (2008) for Apple Inc.
She has also appeared in commercials for Sprint Framily (friends + family) Hamster (with Kyle Mooney), Tropicana Trop50, and others.
Judy Greer Favorite Things
- Roles (TV and Film) – The Descendants (2011), The TV Set (2006), and Miss Guided (2008)
Source – IMDb
Judy Greer Facts
- Greer was born in Detroit but raised in Redford Township and Livonia in Michigan.
- Actor and singer Jane Krakowski is sometimes mistaken as Judy’s sister.
- When she started acting, free food at work was one of her favorite things. Another thing was to see the celebs without makeup.
- Judy keenly practices Transcendental meditation. She once told Glamour, “I had been wanting to try to learn how to meditate, and I did research on the different types of meditation. TM seemed the easiest, and I liked that it wasn’t religious in any way.”
- Just three days post the completion of her graduation, she got to play a small part in Jason Lee-David Schwimmer‘s comedy, Kissing a Fool (1998).
- During her college years, she did various miniature and peculiar jobs like telemarketing and oyster shucker.
- She is trained in classical Russian ballet.
- Her husband Dean E. Johnsen is a big fan of apes and their wedding too was themed accordingly. They had chimpanzee bride and groom cake toppings.
- In 2014, Judy released her first book titled “I Don’t Know What You Know Me From-Confessions of a Co-Star,” which is a collection of essays.
- At Denver Film Festival, Judy became the first female actor to be honored with the John Cassavetes Independent Spirit Award in 2011.
- She takes interest in knitting.
- In the 2010 film “All About Evil,” she was offered the lead role, which she turned down.
- She is friends with actor Aasha Davis and Kellymarie Demaray.
- Judy stated in an interview that she used to be so obsessed with Madonna in the ’80s that she had Madonna parties and even dressed like her.
- Judy would love to work with Sandra Bullock if given a chance in the future.
- In her Mac versus PC commercial, Judy appeared as a yoga instructor.
- Judy had hosted an online series of workout videos called “Reluctantly Healthy” on Yahoo. She started the series in 2011.
- Alongside Melanie Lynskey, Justin Long, Ryan Phillippe, Luis Guzmán, and Patrick Duffy, she co-starred as Lady Wadsworth in the 2021 buddy comedy film Lady of the Manor.
- Once she threw the ceremonial first pitch in the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game. It went a strike.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a fashion designer. She also had subscribed to Vogue magazine.
- She likes running in marathons. Judy has been to 2 marathon races.
- Judy has a dog named Mary Richards.
- She loves listening to audiobooks.
- Judy is a messy cook.
- She is afraid of skiing.
- While in high school, she used to sew her clothes for the most part because she was lanky and fitting was an issue.
- She used to also buy clothes from thrift shops and alter them before wearing them.
- Judy is good at discharging the liquid from 1 vessel to another.
- She is bad at planting things. Judy claims that she wasn’t able to grow the scallions.
- Judy loves antiques and vintage furniture.
- Greer has not seen the movie series Star Wars.
- She can sing very well after drinking a few pints of beer.
- She is terrified of spiders.
- Apart from English, she knows a little bit of Spanish. According to her, everybody should speak a minimum of 2 languages.
- Though she is a lapsed Catholic, but she still practices Lent. In 2020, she gave up online shopping for Lent.
- She doesn’t know how to make coffee. However, she can make smoothies.
- She once served food and drinks to Michael Jordan in a restaurant. She then stole his wineglass and handed it to her friend Sarah who still has that glass.