|Raúl García Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1986|
Raúl García is a Spanish professional footballer who is best known for his career as an attacking midfielder or second striker for La Liga club Athletic Bilbao. He has also played for teams like Osasuna and Atlético Madrid in the past. During the course of his career, Raúl has participated in several tournaments such as La Liga, Copa del Rey, Supercopa de España, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Champions League, and many more.
Raúl García Escudero
Professional Soccer Player
Raúl is signed with Bahia Internacional.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Raúl García dated –
- Ines Sanchez (2011-Present) – In 2011, Raúl began dating Ines Sanchez. The couple have a daughter Vega.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long face
- Tattoos on both arms
Best Known For
- Winning the La Liga trophy as a member of Atletico Madrid during the 2013-14 season.
- García won the UEFA Europa League title in 2009-2010 season with Atletico Madrid.
- During his time at Atletico Madrid (2007-2015), García appeared in a total of 326 matches and scored 45 goals.
First Soccer Match
Raúl debuted for Osasuna on October 24, 2004, in a 0-3 loss to FC Barcelona.
On September 4, 2014, García played his first official match for the senior national team of Spain against Macedonia. Spain lost the match with the result being 1-0 in the end.
- Aerial duels
- Defensive contribution
Raúl García Facts
- His first professional soccer team was the second team of Osasuna.
- García penned a five-year deal with Atletico Madrid in July 2007. His contract was worth 13 million euros.
- He was sent on a loan to Osasuna for the 2011-2012 season.
- On August 31, 2015, García signed a four-year deal with Athletic Bilbao for a fee of 40 million euros.
- He competed for the Spanish U-21 national team in the period from 2006 until 2009.