|Briana Buckmaster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Briana Buckmaster is a Canadian singer and actress who rose to fame with her appearance as Donna Hanscum in Supernatural, a protestor in Arrow, an EMT on Continuum, Little Momma in Chip and Potato, and Sherrie Alviso on Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
She divides her time between Vancouver and Los Angeles, California.
She attained a diploma in Theatre Arts from Grant MacEwan University.
Briana is represented by King Talent, Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note : Briana is married to a man whose name she prefers to keep out of the spotlight and they also have a daughter. Nevertheless, despite the secrecy of their names, Brianna often uploads pictures of them to her Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Wide smile
- She has a tattoo on her left arm.
- Prominent jawline
Briana Buckmaster Favorite Things
- Film – Tommy Boy, The Royal Tennenbaums
- Playwright – Stewart Lemoine
- Way To Relax – With a glass of whiskey and some fashion blogs
- Cartoon As A Child – The Lion King
- Band – Guns N’ Roses
- Comfort Food – Spaghetti
Source – cathychatspn
Briana Buckmaster Facts
- Originally, Briana is from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
- She made her debut film appearance as Neophite Bridesmaid in Turnbuckle in 2003. Later, in 2005, Briana made her first TV show portrayal as Rose Hall in Zero Hour.
- Briana has worked with various improv companies in the past and has also won several awards including the Canadian Comedy Award. Aside from that, she is also the winner of the Elizabeth Sterling Haynes Award.
- She has written several theatrical plays including the Tunnels of Little Chicago and the Lady Fartlek Productions.
- In the past, Briana ran an award-winning food truck business in Vancouver, Canada.
- She released her first EP titled Begin on July 13, 2018. It was compiled of a total of 8 songs that included How Will I Know, Do I Move You, Better Than That, Good Love, Gunpowder and Lead, and Olive Beach.
- Her mother and father are retired farmers.
- She dislikes the taste of factory-farmed meat.
- Growing up, Briana was obsessed with actor Jonathan Taylor Thomas. She even considered getting married to him.
Featured Image By Briana Buckmaster / Instagram