Joshua Michael Peck
Josh, Pudge Master Flex, Joshman, Snowday
New York City, New York, United States
California, United States
Josh Peck went to the P.S. 40 (which stands for Manhattan’s Public School). He later got enrolled at The Professional Performing Arts School.
Actor, voice actor, comedian, YouTube personality
- Father – He has never met his biological father.
- Mother – Barbara Peck (Career Coach)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Jack Peckerman (Maternal Grandfather), Mae Weinberger / Weinberg (Maternal Grandmother)
Josh Peck is represented by Silver Lining Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
81.5 kg or 180 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Peck has dated
- Kelly Louie (2005-2006) – Josh reportedly started going out with Kelly Louie in February 2005. They dated for around a year before breaking up in 2006.
- Allison Scagliotti (2006-2007) – The two actors Allison Scagliotti and Josh were romantically linked to each other from 2006 to 2007.
- Hanna Beth Merjos (2009) – Josh was RUMORed to be going out with model Hanna Beth Merjos in July 2009 after they were spotted on a public outing.
- Famke Janssen (2009) – Josh was linked up with Dutch actress Famke Janssen in September 2009 after they were pictured on a walk post a dinner date. They had first met on the sets of the comedy movie, The Wackness.
- Paige O’Brien – In June 2017, Josh got married to actress Paige O’Brien in a lavish wedding ceremony attended by their family and friends. In March 2016, they had announced their engagement. They were on a holiday in Paris and posing in front of the Eiffel Tower when he dropped down on the knee and pulled out the elegant diamond ring. They first started making public appearances by the start of 2014. On January 1, 2019, Josh revealed on his Instagram that they had welcomed their first child, son Max Milo Peck.
Race / Ethnicity
On his mother’s side, he has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Green eyes
- Always has a slight beard
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
While growing up, he appeared in a TV commercial for Snow Day snowflakes.
He was raised in a Jewish household.
Culturally, he feels very much Jewish but he is still trying to find clarity in the religious and spiritual way.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Josh Nichols in the Nickelodeon TV sitcom, Drake & Josh.
- Having lent his voice as Eddie for several popular animated movies including all movies in the Ice Age franchise.
- The immense popularity of his YouTube channel, where he has over 1 million subscribers.
In 2000, Josh made his first film appearance in the family drama movie, The Newcomers.
First TV Show
In 2000, Josh made his TV show debut as himself in the live action sketch comedy show, All That. Later, he also appeared in an episode in 2005.
In 2004, Josh managed to lose about 40 pounds of weight. He achieved this stunning weight loss by working out regularly. He signed up for karate classes and the daily practice sessions made a lot of difference to his weight loss.
Apart from karate, he also practiced yoga to speed up his weight loss. He also made changes to his diet and started eating healthier and clean food. He also placed a special emphasis on salads.
Josh Peck Favorite Things
- Movie – Searching for Bobby Fischer (1993)
- Beer – Root Beer
- Spirit Animal – Guy Fieri
- TV Shows – Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, and House of Cards
- Dream Role – To have Bill Murray’s career
- Ice Cream Flavor – Mint Chip
- Sandwich – Peanut butter and jelly
- Actor – Ben Kingsley
Source – Reddit
Josh Peck Facts
- In his childhood, he rarely used to get out due to his asthma problem. Instead of playing outside, he used to watch old sitcoms.
- When he was 8 years old, he got inspired to become a standup comedian.
- He got his start in the stand-up comedy by performing at the Caroline’s Comedy Club for the Audrey Hepburn Foundation.
- He has performed musical theatre with the New York based TADA! Youth Theater.
- In 2008, he was placed in the 19th position in the list of 25 Hottest Actors under 25 as compiled by Moviefone.
- Although he and Drake Bell became best friends and were one of the most popular duos on TV at Drake & Josh, they had known each other since their stint in The Amanda Show.
- After he failed to invite Drake Bell to his wedding in 2017, Drake publicly slammed him in a series of tweets in which he accused Josh of showing his true colors and cutting ties off.
- He got his driver’s license at the age of 17 and shortly after he was involved in an accident as he totaled his mom’s car while going for karate classes.
- Join him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.