|Paget Brewster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paget Brewster is an American actress, voice artist, producer, and singer who first gained popularity by playing the role of Kathy in the NBC sitcom Friends. She is also known for her other television roles like playing Emily Prentiss in the CBS police procedural crime drama series Criminal Minds, Della Duck (voice) in the animated series DuckTales, Debra Chambers/Francesca “Frankie” Dart in the sitcom Community, Claire Garletti in the comedy series The Trouble With Normal, Veronica Stone in the sitcom Mom, and Judy Ken Sebben/Birdgirl (voice) in the adult animated sitcom Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law. She has also been cast in various films such as The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, My Big Fat Independent Movie, Man of the House, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Justice League: Gods and Monsters, Unaccompanied Minors, Batman and Harley Quinn, and Welcome to Happiness.
Paget Valerie Brewster
Concord, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brewster went to a boarding school in New England and was later educated at Parsons School of Design from where she dropped out to pursue an acting career.
She then moved to San Francisco in order to attend acting classes.
She also signed as an actress volunteer for the Young Storytellers Program.
Actress, Voice Artist, Producer, Singer
- Father – Galen Brewster (School Administrator)
- Mother – Hathaway Brewster (Government Official)
- Siblings – Ivan Brewster (Younger Brother)
- Others – George Washington Wales Brewster, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Joan Ryerson (Paternal Grandmother), John Bechtel Tew (Maternal Grandfather), Valerie Hathaway (Maternal Grandmother)
Brewster has been signed with –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- The Burstein Company, Talent Agency, Pacific Palisades, California, United States
Her net worth has been $9 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
128 lbs or 58 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paget Brewster has dated –
- Jay Johnston – Paget was linked with Jay Johnston in the past. Their relationship is categorized as unknown.
- Steve Damstra (2013–Present) – Paget got engaged to the musician Steve Damstra on March 17, 2013. A year after their engagement, on November 28, 2014, the couple got married in a ceremony in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
Paget Brewster is of English, Irish, German, French/French-Canadian, and Dutch descent.
37-26-37 in or 94-66-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
Her roles such as Kathy in the popular TV series Friends (1997 – 1998) and Emily Prentiss in the TV series Criminal Minds (2006 – 2014). She is also known for appearing in Dan Vs. (2011 – 2013) as Elise and Mr. Mumbles and as Beth Huffstodt in Huff (2004 – 2006).
Paget has appeared in various TV series as a guest including Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2007 – 2012), Modern Family (2013), Community (2014 – Present), and Two and a Half Men (2005).
In 1998, Paget made her movie debut in the movie Let’s Talk About Sex, in which she played the character of Michelle.
First TV Show
Brewster made her television debut in 1997 when she appeared in the well-known TV series Friends playing the role of Kathy. She showed up in a total of 6 episodes.
Paget Brewster Favorite Things
- Food – Macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets
- Color – Blue
Source – CriminalMindsFanWiki.com
Paget Brewster Facts
- She is good friends with the American actor Jon Cryer. The duo was a part of the main cast of the TV series Two and a Half Men (2005).
- Paget is also a photographer. She sometimes works for a modeling website, suicidegirls.com.
- She loves to see herself on the list of Worst Dressed celebrities.
- Her parents kept her first name after the actress Debra Paget.
- Before she started acting, Paget worked as a bartender.
- She appeared as Priscilla in the 2015 comedy film Welcome to Happiness.
- Paget was a lead singer of the Mechanical Bride, a New York-based band.
- Between 2019 and 2020, she provided vocals to the character of Paige Sinclair in the adult animated black comedy-drama series BoJack Horseman.
- She brought to life a fictionalized version of the actress Tallulah Bankhead in the drama miniseries Hollywood in 2020.
- In 2022, she was cast as Lori (Sophie’s mother) in an episode of the sitcom How I Met Your Father.