|Kelly Jenrette Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12|
|Spouse||Melvin Jackson Jr.|
Kelly Jenrette is an American actress, voiceover artist, writer, comedian, and producer who has been cast in several shows and movies like Grandfathered, All Day and a Night, Manhunt, Back to the Goode Life, The Handmaid’s Tale, Uncorked, Mixed-ish, Here and Now, Jinn, Jalen Vs. Everybody, Frisky Dingo, Killer Outbreaks, Graves, Romantically Speaking, The Haunted Hathaways, The Back of the Class, Much Ado About Mr. GQ, and Happy Endings. Moreover, as a writer, she has worked on projects such as Much Ado About Mr. GQ and This Eddie Murphy Role is Mine, Not Yours.
Kelly M. Jenrette
She was born on September 12.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Producer, Comedian
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Jenrette has dated –
- Melvin Jackson Jr. – Kelly is married to actor Melvin Jackson Jr.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- A beauty spot below her nose
In 2015, Kelly Jenrette was part of a TV commercial for Kmart.
Kelly Jenrette Facts
- She was a member of her high school step team.
- Kelly Jenrette provided vocals to the character of Sinn/Hooper in the adult animated cartoon series, Frisky Dingo, between 2006 and 2007.
- In 2014, she made her stand-up debut.
- She co-starred as Annelise Wilkinson, Jimmy’s assistant and right-hand woman who is openly a lesbian, in Grandfathered from 2015 to 2016.
- In May 2018, Kelly Jenrette made a guest appearance as Annie, Luke’s ex-wife, in an episode titled Other Women of the critically acclaimed dystopian tragedy television series, The Handmaid’s Tale. For this role, she was nominated for a Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Award for “Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series”.
- She has also been a member of the Youth Ensemble of Atlanta.
- Kelly Jenrette played the role of Delanda in the 2020 drama film, All Day and a Night, starring Ashton Sanders, Jeffrey Wright, and Yahya Abdul-Mateen II.
Featured Image by Kelly Jenrette / Instagram