|Ashton Sanders Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Ashton Durrand Sanders
Carson, California, U.S.
At age 12, Ashton found solace in the Amazing Grace Conservatory, a program that seeks to empower young people of color through the performing arts.
Later on, he graduated from Central Los Angeles High School No 9, a downtown performing arts high school (now known as Grand Arts).
Post the same, he started studying towards a BFA in Acting at The Theatre School at DePaul University, Chicago, before recently dropping out to focus on his acting career.
- Father – Fashion Designer by profession
- Mother – was a drug addict
Ashton is represented by these agencies –
- The ESI Network
- The Savage Agency
- United Talent Agency
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Lean and tall body
Ashton has done modeling work for Calvin Klein.
Best Known For
His roles in the films The Retrieval (2013) and Moonlight (2016).
Sanders made his film debut with The Retrieval, directed by Chris Eska in the year 2013.
As per sources, he was a part of the short movie called Making Possibilities in 2012.
First TV Show
In 2016, Ashton appeared in a single episode of the comedy mini-series The Skinny in the role of Tyler.
Ashton Sanders Favorite Things
- Outfit – Black leather jacket, high-water pants, and white socks, which is inspired by the mid-60s, like the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Jimi Hendrix.
- Actor – Denzel Washington
- Style Icon – Mahershala Ali
Source – Vanity Fair
Ashton Sanders Facts
- As a child, he had to see troubled times. His mother being a drug addict kept on floating in and out of his life. Father would keep on traveling due to work.
- The actor has a penchant for dressing up and stylizing his looks. He credits his amazing fashion sense to his dad who is a fashion designer.
Featured Image by Ashton Sanders / Instagram