Orange County, California, United States
As she started her acting career at a very young age, she didn’t have enough time for regular schooling. Instead, to continue her studies, she decided to go for homeschooling. On a regular day on the sets, she is allowed three hours of schooling.
She graduated from high school in June 2016.
Actress and singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Lacey Zuehlsdorff (Older Sister)
Cozi Zuehlsdorff is represented by Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
Pop, Dance, electronic, future bass, indie
Her music has been released via Monstercat and Zman Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Information about her dating history and private life isn’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she had to dye her hair four times to get the platinum blonde hue for her role in Dolphin Tale.
Sweet look and smile
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
In early stages of her acting career, she appeared in a number of commercials for the local brands and also headlined other promotional campaigns for such brands. Since then, she has done commercials for
- Nestlé Water
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Trident Layers gum
- Amica Insurance
- Regions Bank
She has also been made the spokesperson for the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Hazel Haskett in the 3D family drama film, Dolphin Tale and its sequel Dolphin Tale 2.
- Playing the minor role as Jordan in the Disney original series, Mighty Med.
As a Singer
In November 2014, Cozi released her debut EP Originals on Google Play and iTunes.
In 2015, she collaborated with the house artist Hellberg on the single, The Girl, which by October 2016 had garnered more than five million views on YouTube.
In 2011, she made her film debut in the role of Hazel Haskett in the movie, Dolphin Tale.
First TV Show
In 2011, Cozi was seen in the Dolphin Tale episode of 1st Look.
Cozi Zuehlsdorff Favorite Things
- Food – Japanese, pasta, and pomegranate
- TV Shows – The Brady Bunch (1969-1974), The Cosby Show (1984-1992), Once Upon a Time, Downton Abbey (2010-2015), Little House On The Prairie (1974-1983), Monk and The Waltons
- Actresses – Jodie Foster, Elle Fanning
- Color – Pink, yellow, warm shades of brown and deep red
- Music – Bridgit Mendler songs, Latin, jazz, Dolphin Tale and Tangled soundtrack
- Chocolate – Dark
- Candy – Whoppers and sour candy
- Movies – The Chronicles of Narnia 1 and 3 (2005 and 2010), Hugo (2011), Tangled (2010), National Treasure movies (2004 and 2007), The Truman Show (1998), Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
- Numbers – 3 and 13
- Fast Food Restaurant – In-N-Out Burgers
- Weather – Cold December days and Hot windy days
- Disney Princess – Rapunzel
- Dream Vacation Location – France
- Hobbies – Songwriting, knitting, and shopping at Forever 21
- Starbucks Drink – Vanilla rooibos tea latte with honey, passion+green tea unsweetened
- Sports – Swimming
- Pet Peeves – Insanely Air Conditioned rooms, pruney fingers, taste of Bologna pasta
Source – Cozi-Zuehlsdorff.com
Cozi Zuehlsdorff Facts
- Cozi started her acting career at the age of 8 after she did an audition for the lead role in the musical play, Annie. She caught the acting bug after appearing in the play.
- She started to learn piano at a very young age. She has performed with the famed Regional Musical Theater Productions all over Southern California.
- She got her first breakthrough as a singer and songwriter after she wrote three songs and recorded them using a home studio software program. These songs caught the attention of Alcon Entertainment and producer Eric Berdon.
- In her free time, she likes to go out for hiking.
- In 2013, she managed to attain level 9 in Certificate of Merit program in playing the piano.
- Cozi likes to call her fans as Zeeps.
- Follow Cozi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, iTunes, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, and SoundCloud.