|Andrew Barth Feldman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 2002|
Andrew Barth Feldman is an American actor and singer who had come into the spotlight in 2018 when he had won the ‘Best Actor’ award at the National High School Musical Theater Awards aka the Jimmy Awards for portraying the character of Frank Abagnale Jr. in the musical Catch Me If You Can. The attention that the performance brought helped him get cast as Evan Hansen in the Broadway stage musical Dear Evan Hansen (2019-2020). During his stint, he had his own vlog on Broadway.com and a YouTube channel under his name. He has gone to appear in a few more theatre productions playing characters such as Han Solo/Darth Vader in SW: A New(sical) Hope (2020) and Alfredo Linguini in Ratatouille The Musical (2021). In 2021, he was cast in the recurring guest role of Antoine in the mockumentary musical drama streaming TV series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.
Andrew Barth Feldman
Manhasset, Nassau County, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Andrew had attended the Lawrence Woodmere Academy, an independent school in Woodmere, New York.
He had planned to attend Harvard University, a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the autumn of 2020. However, he had to defer his enrollment a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Father – His father is a lawyer.
- Mother – Barbra Feldman (School Administrator) (d. August 2019)
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
- Others – Scott (Cousin), Matt (Cousin)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Clean-shaven look
Andrew Barth Feldman Facts
- He was influenced by musical theater at a very young age. Andrew had watched a production of Beauty and the Beast when he was 3 years old and had pursued acting in his school days, participating in local/school productions of classical musicals like Annie, Grease, and Rent.
- As a part of his Bar Mitzvah project, to raise funds for autism research and awareness, he had founded a musical theater company when he was in middle school. It was called Zneefrock Productions and he had co-written a Star Wars parody musical for the company. Years later, it was produced with professional actors under the name SW: A New(sical) Hope (2020).
- His mother was an administrator at the Lawrence Woodmere Academy, the same school that he had attended. In 2019 and 2020, he had to take time off from that school so that he could star in the Broadway stage musical Dear Evan Hansen.
- In March 2020, he had started a fundraiser for The Actor’s Fund called Broadway Jackbox with his former Dear Evan Hansen co-star Alex Boniello. The event was streamed on Twitch with famous Broadway and screen actors participating every week.
- In early 2021, he had participated in a benefit concert presentation of Ratatouille The Musical, an internet meme that had originated on TikTok which was inspired by the 2007 film Ratatouille. The concert had raised USD 2 million for COVID-19 relief initiatives.
Featured Image by Andrew Barth Feldman / Instagram