Glen Ridge, New Jersey, United States
He spends time between New York City and Los Angeles.
Rudy Mancuso went to the Glen Ridge High School in New Jersey.
Actor, producer, internet personality, comedian, and musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Marianna Mancus (Older Sister)
Rudy Mancuso is represented by San Francisco based Shots Studios.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (Approx)
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rudy Mancuso has dated –
- Maia Mitchell (2015-Present) – Rudy started going out with actress Maia Mitchell in May 2015. They were spotted at a number of public events and Los Angeles hot spots thereafter. In March 2016, it was widely reported that they had broken up. In July, the things became more confusing as he shared a video of them playing a cover of Love Test (The Growlers). However, the breakup rumors continued to swirl around. Also, the absence of their picture as a couple on their respective social media accounts hinted towards separation as well. In August, he shared a throwback picture of them but after that, he didn’t share any of their pictures or spoke about their relationship on social media. Then, in February 2017, there came a confirmation from her side that they were very much together. She dedicated an Instagram post to him on his birthday. In the same month, they coupled up for an appearance at the Spotify Best New Artist Nominees celebration. However, the Instagram post has been removed since, which again creates confusion about their relationship status.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Italian and American ancestry. While, on his mother’s side, he is of Brazilian descent.
- Slight body frame
- Voluminous hairdo
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Rudy Mancuso has done promotion for tons of brands and products through his social media accounts. Also, he has pushed products by incorporating them in his skits and regular YouTube videos.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his YouTube channel where he has over 3 million followers.
- Being one of the most popular individuals on the Vine network. He had more than 10 million followers on his account by the time, Vine was shut down.
As a Singer
Rudy hasn’t released his album or any other kind of music tape. He hasn’t even released his single. But he has performed at a number of music events. In 2017, he performed at the 2017 MTV Millennial Awards in Mexico.
Then, in July 2017, he performed for 2 days at the Villa Mix, which is Brazil’s biggest music festival.
First TV Show
In 2014, Rudy made his first TV show appearance as himself on the talk show, LatiNation.
Rudy once joined his fellow social media star Amanda Cerny for a high-intensity workout. They started their workout with 8 rounds of burpees. And, followed it with high knees and half Superman. The latter exercise was done over 8 rounds with each lasting for 20 seconds.
You can find rest of the workout in the video posted on Daily Motion.
Rudy Mancuso Favorite Things
- Biggest Influence – Charlie Chaplin
Source – Billboard
Rudy Mancuso Facts
- In 2017, Justin Bieber roped him to open his concert in Brazil, which was part of the Latin American leg of Bieber’s Purpose World Tour.
- In June 2017, he was invited to walk the runway for the Dolce & Gabbana event at the Milan Men’s Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 show.
- He has lived in Rio de Janeiro for a short period of time. And, he can converse fluently in Portuguese.
- He started playing piano at the age of 5. He was told by his parents that one day, he just walked over to the piano and started playing.
- He created an account on Vine after one of his friends introduced him to it. His first Vine featured him and his friends singing Wimboweh from The Lion King.
- He is the co-owner of the Awkward Puppets, which is a YouTube puppet series. He also serves as the host for the series.
- Rudy loves to travel and loves exploring new places during his holiday trips.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.