|Rudy Mancuso Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1992|
Rudy Mancuso is an American actor, YouTube sensation, musician, producer, internet personality, comedian, singer, director, editor, presenter, and multi-instrumentalist. He rose to fame with his popularity on social media and is best known for making comedy skits with his friends on YouTube and Vine as well as for doing voiceover work on Awkward Puppets, a puppet series on YouTube. Over the years, he has also been cast in a number of shows and movies which include the likes of Tempo, Amigos, Lele Pons and Hannah Stocking, Keeping Up with the Gonzalez’s, SHFTY: Super Happy Fun Time, Yay!, Drunk History, Circle of Love, My Big Fat Hispanic Family, Next Top Model, Typical Rick, Petting Scorpions, Racist Superman, Rim of the World, Terrible DJs, Stories from Our Future, Synesthesia, and Superhero Therapy. Additionally, Rudy Mancuso has also released albums and songs like Magic (with Maia Mitchell), Anda Pal Carajo (APC) (with XAXO and Mau y Ricky), Mama, I Think I’m Cool, Black & White (with Poo Bear), bored at home, Lento, and Circle of Love.
Glen Ridge, New Jersey, United States
He spends time between New York City and Los Angeles.
Rudy Mancuso went to Glen Ridge High School in New Jersey. He also attended Rutgers University Newark located in Newark.
Actor, Producer, Internet Personality, Comedian, Musician, YouTube Sensation, Singer, Director, Editor, Multi-instrumentalist, Presenter
- Father – Alfonso B. Mancuso
- Mother – Maria Agra
- Siblings – Marianna Mancus (Older Sister)
Rudy Mancuso has been represented by San Francisco-based Shots Studios.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rudy Mancuso has dated –
- Maia Mitchell (2015-Present) – Rudy started going out with actress Maia Mitchell in May 2015. They were spotted at a number of public events and Los Angeles hot spots thereafter. In March 2016, it was widely reported that they had broken up. In July, things became more confusing as he shared a video of them playing a cover of Love Test (The Growlers). However, the breakup rumors continued to swirl around. Also, the absence of their picture as a couple on their respective social media accounts hinted towards separation as well. In August, he shared a throwback picture of them but after that, he didn’t share any of their pictures or spoke about their relationship on social media. Then, in February 2017, there came a confirmation from her side that they were very much together. She dedicated an Instagram post to him on his birthday. In the same month, they coupled up for an appearance at the Spotify Best New Artist Nominees celebration. However, the Instagram post was later removed, which again created confusion about their relationship status. In August 2019, they were again spotted together coming out of a nightclub in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Italian and American ancestry. While, on his mother’s side, he is of Brazilian descent.
- Slight body frame
- Voluminous hairdo
Rudy Mancuso has done promotions for tons of brands and products through his social media accounts. Also, he has pushed products by incorporating them in his skits and regular YouTube videos.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his YouTube channel where he has over 3 million followers
- Being one of the most popular individuals on the Vine network. He had more than 10 million followers on his account by the time, Vine was shut down.
As a Singer
He has performed at a number of music events. In 2017, he performed at the 2017 MTV Millennial Awards in Mexico.
Then, in July 2017, he performed for 2 days at the Villa Mix, which is Brazil’s biggest music festival.
First TV Show
In 2014, Rudy made his first TV show appearance as himself on the talk show, LatiNation.
Rudy once joined his fellow social media star Amanda Cerny for a high-intensity workout. They started their workout with 8 rounds of burpees. And, followed it with high knees and half Superman. The latter exercise was done over 8 rounds with each lasting for 20 seconds.
You can find the rest of the workout in the video posted on Daily Motion.
Rudy Mancuso Favorite Things
- Biggest Influence – Charlie Chaplin
Source – Billboard.com
Rudy Mancuso Facts
- In 2017, Justin Bieber roped him to open his concert in Brazil, which was part of the Latin American leg of Bieber’s Purpose World Tour.
- In June 2017, he was invited to walk the runway for the Dolce & Gabbana event at the Milan Men’s Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018 show.
- He has lived in Rio de Janeiro for a short period of time and he can converse fluently in both Portuguese and English.
- He started playing piano at the age of 5. He was told by his parents that one day, he just walked over to the piano and started playing.
- He created an account on Vine after one of his friends introduced him to it. His first Vine featured him and his friends singing Wimboweh from The Lion King.
- He is the co-owner of Awkward Puppets, which is a YouTube puppet series. He also serves as the host for the series.
- Rudy loves to travel and loves exploring new places during his holiday trips.
- He was cast as Wes in the 2019 science fiction adventure film, Rim of the World, which stars Jack Gore, Miya Cech, Benjamin Flores Jr., and Alessio Scalzotto.
- Rudy made his directorial debut with Música. He also starred, co-wrote, and composed the original score and soundtrack.
- On April 23, 2020, he released his first studio album, bored at home, through Shot Studios Music.
- He has also appeared in the music videos for songs like Everything is Alright, I think I’m Cool, Lento, Black and White, and Mama.