|Yoson An Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yoson An is a Macanese-New Zealander actor, theatre artist, editor, director, producer, voiceover artist, and filmmaker who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies like Mortal Engines, Mulan, Dead Lucky, Grace, The Luminaries, Tales of Nai Nai, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny.
Macanese, New Zealander
Yoson An attended Saint Kentigern College in Pakuranga, Auckland and during his time there, he studied music and was also a part of many school productions.
Actor, Filmmaker, Theatre Artist, Editor, Director, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Siblings – He has 3 younger sisters.
Yoson An is represented by –
- Auckland Actors, Talent Agency, Auckland, New Zealand
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yoson An is of Macanese descent.
- Lean body
- Deep-set eyes
Yoson An Facts
- He was 7 years old when he shifted to Auckland from Macau.
- He learned English during his time at an international school in Macau.
- In 2012, Yoson An provided vocals to the character of Tasuni in the action role-playing video game named Path of Exile.
- In 2015, he was cast as Yee in a theatre production of the play titled The Mooncake and the Kumara directed by Katie Wolfe.
- He appeared as Charlie Fung in the 4-part Australian crime thriller drama series, Dead Lucky, in 2018.
- Yoson An co-starred alongside Yifei Liu, Donnie Yen, Tzi Ma, Jason Scott Lee, Ron Yuan, Gong Li, and Jet Li in the 2020 American action drama film, Mulan. He played the role of Chen Honghui who is a confident and ambitious recruit who joins Commander Tung’s unit and becomes Mulan’s ally and love interest.
- He was also cast in the recurring role of Sook Yongsheng in the television drama series, The Luminaries.
- Yoson has a black belt in karate and also indulges in kickboxing, ninjutsu, powerlifting, and Olympic weightlifting.
- Yoson An is well-versed in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English.
Featured Image by Yoson An / Instagram