|Adam DiVello Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adam DiVello is an American television producer who served as a senior production and development executive at MTV. It was while working with the network that he developed and executive produced Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, a reality television series that primarily focused on the personal lives of several students attending Laguna Beach High School. Over the years, he has worked on a variety of projects which include the likes of Selling Sunset, The Hills, The Hills Presents: Speidi’s Wedding Unveiled, The City, Music City, and others.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Adam DiVello Facts
- He left MTV in 2007 and formed his own company named Done and Done Productions.
- Adam DiVello created and ran MTV’s reality television series, The Hills, under his own banner Done and Done Productions. It starred Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge, Whitney Port, Heidi Montag, Lo Bosworth, Stephanie Pratt, and Kristin Cavallari.
- Adam then created the reality television series, The City, in 2008 and the show was the spin-off of The Hills and focused on the personal and professional lives of several young women residing in New York City, New York.
- The City‘s lead cast included Whitney Port, Jay Lyon, Olivia Palermo, Roxy Olin, Erin Kaplan, and others.
- In 2019, DiVello started producing the Netflix reality television series, Selling Sunset, starring Chrishell Stause, Christine Quinn, Maya Vander, Mary Fitzgerald, Heather Young, Davina Potratz, Romain Bonnet, Amanza Smith, Jason Oppenheim, and Brett Oppenheim.
- Selling Sunset revolves around the high-end real estate brokerage firm in Los Angeles called Oppenheim Group and follows a group of agents as they navigate their personal and professional lives.