|Amanza Smith Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amanza Smith Brown is an American former model, reality star, real estate agent, and interior designer who rose to prominence after her marriage to former American football player Ralph Brown. Besides that, Amanza has also earned a name for herself after being cast on the reality show Selling Sunset.
She was born on December 11.
Indiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amanza studied at Indiana State University from where she graduated with a degree in Interior Design.
Former Model, Reality Star, Interior Decorator, Real Estate Agent
Amanza is represented by LA TALENT.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanza has dated –
- Ralph Brown – She married former football player Ralph Brown on July 17, 2010, in Indianapolis, Indiana. However, the couple later legally parted ways sometime between 2011 and 2013. Amanza and Ralph have 2 children, a boy named Braker Brown and a daughter named Noah Layne Brown.
- Taye Diggs (2014-2018)
- In May 2022, Amanza revealed that she had been in a relationship with a man for almost 2 years. However, she didn’t reveal the name of her boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Caucasian)
She has African-American ancestry on her father’s side.
- Tall and lean physical appearance
- She has the word ‘love’ inked on her left forearm.
Amanza Smith Brown Facts
- After graduating from college, Amanza relocated to Los Angeles, where she built her career as a model.
- She performed as a cheerleader for the Indianapolis Colts in the past.
- From 2008 to 2019, Amanza worked as a briefcase model on the comedy and game show Deal or No Deal.
- In the past, she founded the companies Amanza LLC and Kidterior Design,LLC.
- According to sources, Amanza taught dance and gymnastics to children in the past.
- During an episode on Selling Sunset, she stated that her ex-husband Ralph Brown had gone missing in August 2019.
- As of 2020, she was working as a real estate associate at The Oppenheim Group Real Estate.
- In April 2022, Amanza got the word “invincible” tattooed under her chin.
Featured Image By Amanza Smith Brown / Instagram