|Keaton Stromberg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1996|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Keaton Stromberg is an American singer and musician who is known for having been a member of the reggae-pop band named Emblem3. Apart from that, he has flourished as a solo musician while also being the vocalist of the musical trio, The Social, alongside drummer Alexander Rosca and guitarist Thomas Horrock. Keaton has also gained an impressive social media fan base with more than 500,000 followers on Twitter, more than 300,000 followers on Instagram, more than 60,000 subscribers on YouTube, and more than 50,000 followers on Facebook.
Keaton Robert Stromberg
Sequim, Clallam County, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – William T. Stromberg (Grammy Award-Nominated Producer)
- Mother – Laraine Claire
- Sibling – Wesley Stromberg (Older Brother) (Singer), Brooke Stromberg (Sister), Brianna Stromberg (Sister)
- Others – William R. Stromberg (Paternal Grandfather) (Director, Writer), Julie M. Ingraham (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Owen Griffiths (Maternal Grandfather), Deonne Claire Christensen (Maternal Grandmother), Robert Stromberg (Paternal Uncle) (Special Effects Artist, Designer, Filmmaker)
Reggae Pop, Alternative Pop
Columbia Records (Former)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Keaton Stromberg has dated –
- Lauren Jauregui (2012-2013)
- Tiffany Stringer (2015-2023)
Race / Ethnicity
Keaton Stromberg is of German, English, Welsh, Danish, and Swedish descent.
Blue with a hint of green
- Pierced ears
- Often wears glasses
Keaton Stromberg’s Favorite Things
- Song From The Album Nothing to Lose By Emblem3 – 3000 Miles
Source – IMDb
Keaton Stromberg Facts
- He hails from Sequim, Washington.
- He realized his calling during his early years and was only 10 years old when he started writing and producing music.
- At the age of 6, Keaton Stromberg learned to play the piano.
- He was the youngest member of Emblem3.
- With Emblem3, he released his debut album, Nothing to Lose, on July 30, 2013, via Syco Music, Columbia Records, and Mr. Kanani. It included songs like Chloe (You’re the One I Want), Girl Next Door, Just for One Day, One Day, I Love LA, and 3000 Miles and was ranked at number #6 in the US Digital Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #7 in the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #8 in the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Keaton Stromberg has credited bands such as Death Cab For Cutie, Passion Pit, Foster The People, The Beatles, and Walk The Moon as his musical influences.
- He loves recording music, surfing, and indulging in photography.
Featured Image by Keaton Stromberg / Instagram