|Aaron Carter Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1987|
|Date of Death
||November 5, 2022|
Aaron Carter was an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer who had released albums like Aaron’s Party (Come Get It), Another Earthquake!, Aaron Carter, Oh Aaron, and LØVË.
Aaron Charles Carter
A.C., Skuxx, Airboy, Big “A”, Ronnie
Aaron Carter was born on December 7, 1987.
Aaron Carter died on November 5, 2022, at the age of 34 in Lancaster, California, United States. He was reportedly found drowned in his bathtub. In April 2023, it was revealed that his official cause of death was drowning and other contributing effects were difluoroethane and alprazolam.
Tampa, Florida, United States
Aaron Carter attended Frank D. Miles Elementary School and then, Ruskin School in Florida.
Singer, songwriter, rapper, actor
- Father – Robert Gene Carter
- Mother – Jane Elizabeth (née Spaulding)
- Siblings – Nick Carter (Older Brother) (Musician), Angel Carter (Model) (Twin Sister), Bobbie Jean Carter (Twin Sister), Leslie Carter (1986–2012) (Older Sister)
- Others – Aaron Charles Carter (Paternal Grandfather), Charles C. Carter (Paternal Step-Grandfather), Barbara Jean Latta (Paternal Grandmother), Douglas “Charles” Spaulding (Maternal Grandfather), Helen Jean Neal (Maternal Grandmother)
His parents used to run the Garden Villa Retirement Home.
He had been signed with –
- Supreme Artists Entertainment, LLC, Talent Management Company, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Spectrum Talent Agency, Talent Agency, New York City, New York, United States
He had been managed by Lori Knight & Starr Andreeff.
Pop, hip hop, dance-pop
Edel Music America, Sony BMG, Jive / Zomba
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Aaron Carter had dated –
- Nikki Webster (2000) – He hooked up with Australian singer Nikki Webster in October 2000.
- Hilary Duff (2000-2002) – Carter dated Duff from December 2000 until July 2002. The duo had appeared together in 2001 in the TV series Lizzie McGuire.
- Lindsay Lohan (2002-2003) – From January 2002 until April 2003, actress Lindsay Lohan and Aaron were romantically linked to each other.
- Tami Farrell (2004) – In 2004, he had a short-termed romance with Tami Farrell, an actress, TV host, and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Oregon Teen USA 2003, Miss Teen USA 2003, and Miss California USA 2009.
- Kari Ann Peniche (2006) – Former beauty queen and entertainer, Kari Ann Peniche and Carter started dating in January 2006. After dating for about 7 months, Carter proposed to her in September 2006, and as a result, they engaged. But, just a week later, the couple split.
- Kaci Brown (2006-2007) – The American singers Aaron and Kaci met for the first time in 2005 when she was an opening singer for the Backstreet Boys tour. But, they didn’t start dating until December 2006. The lovebirds remained together until April 2007.
- Maile Hochuli (2010) – It was RUMORed that he had an encounter with Puerto Rican model Maile Hochuli in January 2010.
- Madelaine Petsch (2014-2016) – From April 2014 to 2016, he was seeing actress Madelaine Petsch.
- Lee Karis (2014-2016) – Aaron had written songs about dancer Lee Karis. The couple had dated ON and OFF for two years from 2014 to 2016. She had also appeared in Carter’s music video.
- Trisha Paytas (2016) – There were rumors that Aaron had spent a steamy night with the popular TV personality Trisha Paytas in 2016.
- Madison Parker (2016-2017) – Aaron started dating Madison in 2016 and in November 2016, he was seen sharing a kiss with girlfriend Madison on Snapchat. They remained together for a year and separated in the summer of 2017.
- Chris Crocker (2017) – He was rumored to be dating social media star Chris Crocker in 2017.
- Lina Valentina (2018-2019) – In February 2018, he had started dating Los Angeles-based artist Lina Valentina which he confirmed by sharing a picture on his Instagram in September 2018. However, they broke up the following year.
- Celina Powell (2018) – It was reported that he had a fling with model Celina Powell in July 2018.
- Jazz Egger (2019) – Carter was RUMORed to have hooked up with Austrian model Jazz Egger in September 2019.
- Jenna Shea (2019) – He went out with adult model Jenna Shea from October 2019 to November 2019.
- Viktoria Alexeeva (2020) – In April 2020, he began dating Viktoria Alexeeva but the duo parted ways the following month.
- Melanie Martin (2020-2022) – He started dating Instagram star and model Melanie Martin in 2020 and they got engaged in June 2020. In November 2021, the couple welcomed their first child together, a baby boy named Prince. Almost 1 week after welcoming their son, Aaron and Melanie confirmed that they had broken up. However, they reconciled their relationship in December 2021. In February 2022, it was revealed that the couple had broken up for the 2nd time.
Race / Ethnicity
Aaron Carter was of English, German, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French-Canadian descent.
A scar on the upper lip’s left side
He was speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10½ (US).
Best Known For
His songs and as the younger brother of Backstreet Boys’ member Nick Carter.
He rose to fame in the 1990s and early 2000s.
Aaron released his debut album, Aaron Carter, on December 1, 1997, in Europe and re-released with an additional song in the U.S. in the summer of 1998 via Edel. It didn’t chart in the U.S. but in Norway, it reached #5, #6 in Sweden, #12 in UK, #13 in Germany and the list goes on.
It was certified as Gold in Canada, Germany, Denmark, Norway, and Spain.
Carter played the role of Darren / The Kid in the 2004 live-action / animated comedy film Fat Albert.
First TV Show
In 1998, Aaron appeared in Nickelodeon’s children’s game show Figure It Out as himself in just 1 episode.
He once got ripped in October 2010. He also tweeted his photo in a buffed body. He later supported a more natural body.
Aaron Carter Tattoos
- In March 2022, Aaron revealed that he had got a giant blue butterfly tattooed above his right eye to honor his late sister Leslie, who had passed away in 2012.
- He also had the word “Freedom” tattooed on his forehead, his son Prince‘s name under his right eye, and the tattoo of the word “Karma” above his left eye.
Aaron Carter Facts
- Carter was born at Tampa General Hospital.
- He was named after his paternal grandfather “Aaron Charles Carter”.
- On February 21, 2008, he was also arrested for overspeeding and possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces).
- Aaron started his career at 7 by becoming the lead singer of the local band “Dead End”.
- Aaron’s older brother Nick is a member of the boy band “Backstreet Boys”.
- He admitted that Hilary Duff was the love of his life.
- In November 2013, he filed for a bankruptcy petition to release more than $3.5 million. He was left with around 8 thousand dollars and that he owes $1.3 million to IRS in back taxes.
- He actually checked back, who follows him on Twitter.
- In February 2021, Aaron had agreed to fight against basketball player, Lamar Odom in a celebrity boxing match in June 2021. He had lost the match to Lamar by the second round.
- In March 2022, Aaron’s ex-fiancée Melanie Martin filed a restraining order against him, accusing him of punching her on the left side during a dispute and breaking her ribs.