Los Angeles, California, United States
Madelaine went to the public school. For her high school education, she decided to go for an arts high school.
After high school graduation, she decided against going to college as she wanted to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Shaun Petsch (Brother)
Madelaine Petsch is represented by –
- CESD Talent Agency
- Global Artists Agency
- Primary Wave Entertainment
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madelaine Petsch has dated –
- Aaron Carter (2014-2016) – Madelaine Petsch was reported to be dating singer Aaron Carter in April 2014 after he wrote a loved-up note on Twitter for her and she, in reply, wrote ‘Love you, babe.’ The same month they made their first public appearance at the premiere of the movie, A Haunted House 2. Their relationship came to an end by 2016 as he started dating dancer Lee Karis.
- Travis Mills (2017-Present) – In January 2016, Madelaine met actor and musician, Travis Mills via Facebook when he congratulated her on earning the role of Cheryl Blossom in Riverdale. They started dating later in early 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Natural red locks
- Round plump lips
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
In February 2017, she starred in a print advert for the animal rights organization, PETA. She wore bok choy suit for the advert, which was titled as Turn Over a New Leaf—Go Vegan.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Cheryl Blossom in the comic book-inspired TV series, Riverdale.
- Playing the role of Eliza in the fantasy thriller movie, The Curse of Sleeping Beauty (2016).
In 2015, Madelaine made her first film appearance in the sci-fi movie The Hive as Current Girl #2.
First TV Show
In 2015, she was seen in an episode of the comedy-drama series, Instant Mom as a mermaid.
Madelaine Petsch Favorite Things
- Lipstick – Baby Mauve from Urban Decay
- Contouring Product – Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick
- Sunscreen Product – EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Cleansing Product – Avène scent-free wash
- Moisturizer – Avène Skin Recovery Cream
- Highlighter – Josie Maran’s Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil
- Fiction Books – Harry Potter series
Source – Teen Vogue, CBR
Madelaine Petsch Facts
- Madelaine was raised as a vegetarian. At the age of 14, she decided to go vegan and since then, has claimed that milk and eggs were making her lethargic.
- When it comes to doing her lips even for her onscreen characters, she doesn’t trust the makeup artists and likes to do it on her own.
- When she was born, her father wanted to name her as ‘Street.’ However, her mother wasn’t happy with it, so instead, she suggested that they put ‘Lane’ in her first name, which eventually evolved to Madelaine.
- When she was initially called in for Riverdale auditions, the casting director and producers wanted her for the role of Betty Cooper. However, about 4 months into the auditions, they switched her to Cheryl.
- She is afraid of open water bodies and ironically her first scene in Riverdale was in a glass-bottomed boat. She had a panic attack just before they shot the scene.
- She wanted to become an actress since the age of 3. By the age of 2, her parents had put her in a dancing class.
- She started taking theater classes at the age of 5 and the first role she ever played in the theater was of magic carpet in Aladdin Jr. She had to do a lot of tap dancing for her role.
- Her family had moved to South Africa when she was 8 years old. When she was 18, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- During her early struggling days in Los Angeles, she used to work at Barista coffee joint to support herself financially.
- Follow Madelaine on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.