Aaron Charles Carter
A.C., Skuxx, Airboy, Big “A”, Ronnie
Tampa, Florida, United States
Aaron Carter attended Frank D. Miles Elementary School and then Ruskin School in Florida.
Singer, songwriter, rapper, actor
- Father – Robert Gene Carter
- Mother – Jane Elizabeth (née Spaulding)
- Siblings – Nick Carter (Older Brother) (Musician), Angel Carter (Model) (Twin Sister), Bobbie Jean Carter (Twin Sister), Leslie Carter (1986–2012) (Older Sister)
- Others – Douglas “Charles” Spaulding (Maternal Grandfather), Aaron Charles Carter (Paternal Grandfather)
His parents run the Garden Villa Retirement Home.
His work is managed by Lori Knight & Starr Andreeff.
Pop, hip hop, dance pop
Edel Music America, Sony BMG, Jive / Zomba
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron Carter dated –
- Hilary Duff (2000-2002) – Carter dated Duff from December 2000 until July 2002. The duo had appeared together in 2001 in the TV series Lizzie McGuire. Aaron reveals about his love life at Contactmusic.
- Lindsay Lohan (2002-2003) – From January 2002 until April 2003, actress Lindsay Lohan and Aaron were romantically linked to each other.
- Kari Ann Peniche (2006) – Former beauty queen and entertainer, Kari Ann Peniche and Carter started dating in January 2006. After dating for about 7 months, Carter proposed her in September 2006 and as a result, they engaged. But, just a week later, the couple split.
- Kaci Brown (2006-2007) – The American singers Aaron and Kaci met for the first time in 2005 when she was an opening singer for Backstreet Boys tour. But, they didn’t start dating until December 2006. The love birds remained together until April 2007.
- Madelaine Petsch (2014-2016) – From April 2014 to 2016, he was seeing actress Madelaine Petsch.
- Lee Karis (2014-2016) – Aaron has written songs about dancer Lee Karis. The couple has dated ON and OFF for two years from 2014 to 2016. She has also appeared in Carter’s music video.
- Trisha Paytas (2016) – There were rumors that Aaron had spent a steamy night with the popular TV personality Trisha Paytas in 2016.
- Madison Parker (2016-Present) – Aaron started dating Madison in 2016 and in November 2016, he was seen sharing a kiss with girlfriend Madison on Snapchat.
Race / Ethnicity
Scar on the upper lip’s left side.
Aaron’s probable body specifications are –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10½ (US).
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
His songs and as the younger brother of Backstreet Boys’ member Nick Carter.
He rose to fame in the 1990s and early 2000s.
Aaron released his debut album Aaron Carter on December 1, 1997, in Europe and re-released with an additional song in U.S. in summer of 1998 via Edel. It didn’t chart in U.S., but in Norway, it reached #5, #6 in Sweden, #12 in UK, #13 in Germany and the list goes on.
It was certified as Gold in Canada, Germany, Denmark, Norway, and Spain.
Carter played the role as Darren / The Kid in 2004 live-action / animated comedy film Fat Albert.
First TV Show
In 1998, Aaron appeared in Nickelodeon’s children’s game show Figure It Out as himself in just 1 episode.
He once got ripped in October 2010. He also tweeted his photo in a buffed body. He now supports a more natural body.
Aaron Carter Favorite Things
Aaron Carter Facts
- Carter was born at Tampa General Hospital.
- He is named after his paternal grandfather “Aaron Charles Carter”.
- On February 21, 2008, he was also arrested for over speeding and possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces).
- Aaron started his career at 7 by becoming the lead singer of the local band “Dead End”.
- Aaron’s older brother Nick is a member of the boy band “Backstreet Boys”.
- He admits that Hilary Duff was the love of his life.
- In November 2013, he filed for bankruptcy petition to release more than $3.5 million. He was left with around 8 thousand dollars and that he owes $1.3 million to IRS in back taxes.
- He actually checks back, who follows him on Twitter.
- Connect with Aaron on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, MySpace, Instagram, and Google+.