|Adam Arkin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1956|
Adam Arkin is an American television, film and stage actor, voiceover artist, director, and producer who is known for showing his acting finesse by playing a variety of roles in films and shows such as Will Brennan in Halloween H20: 20 Years Later, Divorce Lawyer in A Serious Man, Adam in Northern Exposure, Dr. Aaron Shutt in Chicago Hope, Tom in Frasier, Ethan Zobelle in Sons of Anarchy, and Wallace Mahoney in How To Get Away With Murder.
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Adam Arkin studied at Horace Greeley High School located in Chappaqua, New York.
Actor, Voice Actor, Writer, Director, Producer, Theatre Artist
- Father – Alan Arkin (Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Musician, Singer)
- Mother – Jeremy Yaffe
- Siblings – Matthew Arkin (Younger Brother) (Actor, Acting Instructor)
- Others – David I. Arkin (Paternal Grandfather) (Painter, Writer, Teacher, Lyricist), Arthur Eleazar /Lazar Arkin (Paternal Great Grandfather), Fannie Krinski /Krimski (Paternal Great Grandmother), Beatrice (née Wortis) (Paternal Grandmother) (Teacher), Harry Wortis (Paternal Great Grandfather), Selina Brunswick (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Adam Arkin is represented by Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Arkin has dated –
- Linda Arkin (1985-1997) – In the past, Adam Arkin was married to actress Linda Arkin and the duo was blessed with a daughter named Molly.
- Phyllis Lyons (1999-2013) – He married actress Phyllis Anne Arkin (née Lyons) in the year 1999 and they parent a son named Emmet. However, after having been together for several years, the duo decided to part ways in 2013 and filed for divorce in August 2013.
- Michelle Dunker (2017-Present) – In 2017, Adam married actress and producer, Michelle Dunker, and the two have been together since then.
Race / Ethnicity
Adam Arkin is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Often sports a goatee
Adam Arkin has been a part of a TV commercial for Canon in 2003.
Adam Arkin Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Boy in Monitors Commercial in the satirical science fiction film, The Monitors, in 1969.
- In March 1975, he made his first TV show appearance as Bo in an episode titled Fonzie Joins the Band of the family comedy show, Happy Days.
- Adam Arkin has done voiceover work for a couple of projects such as Lewis & Clark: The Journey of the Corps of Discovery, Horatio’s Drive: America’s First Road Trip, Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson, The National Parks: America’s Best Idea, The Roosevelts: An Intimate History, and TV Land Moguls.
- From 1994 to 2000, he starred as Dr. Aaron Shutt in the medical drama television series, Chicago Hope, for which he got nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for ‘Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series’ and Screen Actors Guild Award for ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series’.
- Over the years, Adam Arkin has appeared as a guest on shows like Late Night with David Letterman, The Rosie O’Donnell Show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, The Daily Show, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Featured Image by John Mathew Smith & www.celebrity-photos.com / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0