|Stephanie Pratt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1986|
Stephanie Pratt is an American television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, model, and author. She has been a part of various on-screen projects such as The Hills, Made in Chelsea, Celebrity Big Brother, Reality Bites, Celebs Go Dating, Virtually Famous, Drunk History: UK, The Story of Reality TV, and The Hills: New Beginnings.
Stephanie Lynn Pratt
Los Angeles, California, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
She attended Crossroads High School in Santa Monica, California.
Pratt finally attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
TV personality, model, businesswoman, fashion designer, author
- Father – He is a Los Angeles-based dentist.
- Siblings – Spencer Pratt (Older Brother) (Reality TV Personality)
- Others – Heidi Montag (Sister-in-law) (Reality Television Personality, Singer, Actress)
Stephanie Pratt has been signed with Leslie Allan-Rice Management, Artistic Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Her net worth has been $500 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Pratt has dated –
- Danny Wisker – She was romantically involved with reality television personality Danny Wisker in the past.
- Josh Shepherd
- Stevie Johnson
- Trevor Jones – She once hooked up with Trevor Jones.
- Jason Peterson (2005-2007) – She dated Jason Peterson from 2005 to 2007.
- Gregory Michael (2010) – Actor Gregory Michael had a fling with The Hills‘ Stephanie Pratt in 2010. Though, Gregory hates reality shows.
- Josh Hansen (2010) – Professional motocross racer, Josh Hansen first met Stephanie at Colony Club in Hollywood, California. They dated briefly (for around 2 months) from late May 2010 to July 2010.
- Julien Chabbott (2011-2012) – App-creator millionaire (Line Snob app co-founder) Julien Chabbott dated Pratt from 2011 to 2012.
- Jonathan Bennett (2012) – On September 7, 2012, Stephanie Pratt had an encounter with actor Jonathan Bennett.
- Spencer Matthews (2013) – British TV personality Spencer Matthews and American TV personality Stephanie Pratt were romantically linked to each other from June 2013 to September 2013.
- Joey Essex (2016) – In July 2016, she started going out with television personality Joey Essex but they parted ways in October 2016.
- Jonny Mitchell (2017) – She dated reality television personality Jonny Mitchell from August 2017 to November 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Best Known For
Appearing in a supporting position in MTV’s reality television series The Hills from 2007 to 2010.
She is also known for her appearances in the E4’s reality TV series Made in Chelsea.
First TV Show
From 2007 to 2010, she appeared on MTV’s reality television series The Hills as herself. She had a recurring role from season 3 to season 5 and the main role in season 6.
She keeps fitness equipment such as dumbbells beside her bed so that she can remind herself of the weight training, she has to do on that particular day. This boosts her chances to do the exercise.
Besides that, she eats healthy, drinks an ample amount of water, eats watermelon (which is more than 90% water), drinks mint juice, and takes Holland & Barrett fish oil capsules.
While in the U.S., her diet is generally eggs for breakfast, salmon for lunch, and sushi or salad for the last meal of the day.
Stephanie Pratt Facts
- Stephanie posed n*de for PETA’s Be Nice to Bunnies iPhone application in April 2010.
- She is very good friends with The Hills co-stars Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth.
- In 2014, she appeared in Celebrity Big Brother.
- In the past, she also battled with an eating disorder called “bulimia”.
- On October 18, 2009, Pratt was jailed for driving under the influence (DUI). She was suspected of driving after drinking alcohol. The legal limit is 0.08 and the test revealed 0.09. Pratt was released after submitting a fine of $5,000.
- In August 2012, Pratt’s boyfriend, Line Snob app co-founder Julien Chabbott was arrested for driving over cop’s foot and not listening to him while the cop was writing the summons. Later, he was released.