|Heidi Montag Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1986|
Heidi Montag is an American reality TV personality, actress, and singer who first gained prominence after being cast on the MTV reality television series, The Hills in 2006. She has also appeared in numerous other reality shows such as Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me out of Here!, Celebrity Big Brother, The Hills: New Beginnings, and Celebrity Family Feud. Heidi has been cast in several other films and TV shows such as Just Go with It, Assassin 33 A.D., How I Met Your Mother and has released studio albums, EPs, and singles such as Superficial, Wherever I Am, Dreams Come True, and Glitter and Glory.
Heidi Blair Montag
Heidi Montag, Heidi Pratt, Spiedi
Crested Butte, Colorado
Heidi had her graduation from a local high school before she moved to the Academy of Art University, San Francisco, California. But she dropped out of the university as she wanted to focus on her career.
Television Personality, Singer
- Father – Bill Montag
- Mother – Darlene Egelhoff
- Step-father – Tim Egelhoff
- Siblings – Holly Montag (Sister)
Aiden Chase, a psychic after she dumped Spencer Pratt as her manager in 2010.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
49 kg or 107 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heidi Montag has dated –
- Jordan Eubanks (2005-2006) – Heidi’s first affair was with her co-star of “The Hills”, i.e., Jordan Eubanks. The affair grew strong but, ended because of a bad temper of Jordan.
- Spencer Pratt (2006-Present) – Another of her co-star on the show “The Hills”. Both started dating each other in 2006 and after a year of relation, they announced their engagement in May 2007. Both had several ups and downs in their relationship. The first one happened when she broke their engagement on Ryan Secrest’s radio show. But soon the doubts got clear between both of them. The duo got married 2 times, firstly in 2008 and then in 2009. Then Heidi filed a divorce against Spencer in 2010 but later called it off. The couple welcomed a son named Gunner Stone on October 1, 2017. In June 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together and were due in December 2022. On November 17, 2022, they welcomed a baby boy named Ryker Pratt. Ryker was born at 11:31 a.m. and weighed 7.9 lbs at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Heidi’s brave nature makes her different. In 2009, she had almost 10 plastic surgeries in 1 single day, which is a great proof of the above-said thing about her.
41-24-35 in or 104-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Chanel, Taco Bell. She’s also posed for Playboy magazine’s photoshoot. She also had launched her own clothing line entitled “Heidiwood”.
Best Known for
MTV’s reality show “The Hills”
First TV Show
Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (2005). She appeared in only 4 episodes.
Superficial (2010), which was promoted on Miss Universe 2009 platform.
Chad Waterbury, who trained her awesomely for her Playboy photoshoot.
Heidi Montag Favorite Things
- Favorite Outfit – Jeans and Tees
- Favorite Restaurant – Don Antonio, West L.A.
Heidi Montag Facts
- Heidi and Spencer participated in the 2nd season of ” I’m a Celebrity…Get me Out of here! “. Both received negative words from the media for it.
- Heidi and Spencer are currently participating in the Reality ‘Celebrity Big Brother House’ in the UK.
- She left the Fashion Institute after she found a job at Bolthouse Productions in 2005.
- Heidi and Lauren’s friendship ended in 2007 when the second season of “The Hills” was started.
- In February 2008, she was featured on the cover of Maxim.
- In April 2008, she teamed up with Anchor Blue for the launch of her clothing line, Heidiwood.
- The friendship between Heidi and Lauren ended because of the rumors of the sex tape of Lauren. Heidi’s boyfriend Spencer is believed to be behind it.
- She was an event planner at Bolthouse Productions.
- She was fired from Bolthouse as she was caught drunk during the job.
- Her first album was produced by David Foster and Songs were penned by Cathy Dennis.
- Heidi’s song “More Is More” was the 1st song to be listed on Hot Dance Club Songs despite not being released as a single one. It debuted on No. 50 & peaked at No. 27.
- Her performance at the pageant of Miss Universe 2009 in the Bahamas received negative reviews from the media. She performed on “Body language”.