|Jen Shah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1973|
|Spouse||Sharrieff Shah Jr.|
Jen Shah is an American reality star and entrepreneur who is known for having been cast on the reality series The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. However, she is also known for being the co-owner of the brands JAX Fashion, Shah Beauty, and The Real Shah Lashes.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Park City, Utah, United States
Entrepreneur, Reality Star
- Father – Sione Kaisa Lui
- Mother – Charlene Bonnie Vincent Lui
- Siblings – Judd Lui (Brother), Jessica Lui (Sister), Jerrit Lui (Brother), Jenohn Lui (Brother), Jacob Lui (Brother)
- Others – Jennifer Shah (Mother-In-Law), Sharrieff Shah (Father-In-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jen has dated –
- Sharrieff Shah Jr. – Jen is married to former American football linebacker and lawyer Sharrieff Shah Jr. The couple has 2 children named Sharrieff Jr. and Omar Sharrieff Jr.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
- Snub nose
- Fuller lips
Through her social media, Jen has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
Jen Shah Facts
- She was brought up in the United States.
- In the past, Jen founded the brands JAX Fashion, Shah Beauty, and The Real Shah Lashes.
- She advocated for President Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- One of the earliest posts that Jen uploaded to her Instagram account was on November 18, 2019.
- She considers reality star Kelly Dodd to be her least favorite contestant.
- Jen was arrested for telemarketing fraud in early 2021. In November 2021, it was revealed that Jen’s assistant, Stuart Smith, had pled guilty to being part of a telemarketing scheme. In July 2022, Jen pled guilty to fraud and money laundering. In January 2023, she was sentenced to 78 months (6 years and 6 months) in prison. Later that month, it was reported that she was ordered to enter a mental health treatment program after jail.
- In March 2023, it was revealed that her prison sentence had been reduced and she would be released from prison on August 30, 2028, which is a year earlier than her original release date.
Featured Image By Jen Shah / Instagram