|Kyle Chrisley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1991|
Kyle Chrisley is an American TV personality who is known for being part of the television series Chrisley Knows Best.
South Carolina, United States
Kyle completed his education in Samoa.
- Father – Todd Chrisley (TV Personality, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Teresa Terry
- Siblings – Lindsie Chrisley (Older Sister) (b. September 17, 1989) (Television Personality)
- Others – Grayson Chrisley (Half-Brother) (b. May 16, 2006), Chase Chrisley (Half-Brother) (b. June 1, 1996), Savannah Chrisley (Half-Sister) (b. August 11, 1997), Gene Raymond Chrisley (Paternal Grandfather), Faye Chrisley (Paternal Grandmother) (Television Personality), Randy Chrisley (Paternal Aunt)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle has dated –
- Angela Victoria Johnson – He has previously been in a relationship with a girl named Angela Victoria Johnson. Together, the couple share a daughter named Chloe Chrisley (b. November 10, 2012).
- Ashleigh Celeste Nelson – Kyle tied the knot with Ashleigh Nelson on March 30, 2021, in St. Augustine, Florida.
Race / Ethnicity
He sports a thick beard.
Kyle Chrisley Facts
- Originally, Kyle is from South Carolina.
- Kyle is the oldest son of Todd.
- His parents decided to send him to Samoa to work with the Samoa Red Cross Society.
- Kyle had decided not to appear in several episodes of Chrisley Knows Best during season 2 due to personal problems.
- His father and stepmother Julie were found guilty in June 2022, on federal charges of bank fraud and tax evasion, and falsifying bank documents to take out loans and fund their lavish lifestyle. The couple was sentenced to a combined 19 years in prison in November 2022.
Featured Image By Kyle Chrisley / Instagram