|Savannah Chrisley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1997|
Savannah Chrisley is an American reality TV star, actress, and fashion designer who is best known for her appearance on shows like Chrisley Knows Best and Growing Up Chrisley. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Sharknado 4: The Fourth Awakens, Entertainment Tonight, The Wendy Williams Show, Home & Family, Hollywood Medium, and many more.
Savannah Faith Chrisley
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Savannah enrolled in the Lipscomb University and then transferred to Belmont College in Nashville to gain knowledge about their well-known music curriculum.
Actress, Fashion designer
- Father – Todd Chrisley (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Julie Chrisley
- Siblings – Chase Chrisley (Older Brother), Grayson Chrisley (Younger Brother), Kyle Chrisley (Step-Brother), Lindsie Chrisley Campbell (Older Step-Sister)
- Others – Chloe (Niece), Nanny Faye (Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Savannah Chrisley has dated –
- Luke Kennard (May 2017-August 2017) – Detroit Pistons player Luke was dating Savannah for a few months before the two decided to call it quits in August 2017. In an interview, she confessed that she felt relieved as she had dodged a bullet by breaking up.
- Blaire Hanks (2015-2017) – Country musician Blaire Hanks was in a turbulent on and off relationship with Savannah. Savannah announced in January 2017 that they had called it quits.
- Chandler Parsons (2017) – Basketball player Chandler started dating Savannah in February 2017. She announced their affair on her Twitter account with a picture of the couple at a Memphis Grizzlies game. The relationship didn’t go far and there was no news after that.
- Nicolas Kerdiles (2017-2020) – In late 2017, she started dating the ice hockey player, Nicolas Kerdiles. They remained together for over 2 years and called it quits in September 2020. They had even got engaged on Christmas Eve in 2018. Nicolas passed away in a fatal motorcycle accident on September 23, 2023.
- Matt Stell (2022) – In 2022, Savannah was rumored to be dating singer Matt Stell. However, during an interview, she denied all such rumors. She also revealed that they tried to date at one point but later decided to stay friends instead.
- Robert Shriver (2023-Present) – In September 2023, it was reported that Savannah was dating former football player Robert Shriver.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole just above her left upper lip
- Savannah’s blue eyes
Savannah has used her social media accounts to endorse the following brands –
- Teami Blends
- Kay Durairaj
- Sᴏ Good
- Express Smile Atlanta
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy dry shampoo
- The Home Edit
- Elite Pour La Vie
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the famous real estate mogul, Todd Chrisley.
- Appearing on the reality series Chrisley Knows Best as herself.
First TV Show
Savannah made her television show debut as herself on the reality show Chrisley Knows Best in 2014.
Since Savannah competed in pageants, she needs to keep her body well-toned and fit. She often posts pictures of her work out on Instagram, where she can be seen lifting kettlebells and doing cardio.
Savannah Chrisley Favorite Things
- Food – Chips and salsa, Home-cooked meals
- TV Shows – Nashville
- Genre – Country
- Artist – Justin Bieber
- Comedy Movie – Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- Pizza Toppings – Pepperoni and onions
- Emoji – Laughing crying face
- Subscription Box – FabFitFun
- Book – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Savannah Chrisley Facts
- She has competed in beauty pageants. She was also a participant in Miss Teen USA in 2016. Savannah was eliminated from Miss Teen USA 2016 just before the top 5.
- Savannah loves doing makeup and is very fond of cosmetics.
- She has a clothing line called Faith Over Fear.
- She is fond of leather jackets.
- Savannah met with a car accident in January 2017. After the floor mat got stuck in her pedal, she drove into a guardrail and suffered a broken vertebra.
- In November 2022, Savannah’s parents, Todd and Julie were sentenced to 12 years in prison for bank fraud. After her parents’ conviction, she was granted custody of her younger brother, Grayson, and her niece, Chloe.
Featured Image by Savannah Chrisley / Instagram