|Lindsie Chrisley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1989|
Lindsie Chrisley is an American TV personality who rose to fame after Chrisley Knows Best premiered on USA in 2014.
South Carolina, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Lindsie attended Georgia State University graduating from there with a degree in marketing in 2012.
- Father – Todd Chrisley (TV Personality, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Teresa Terry
- Siblings – Kyle Chrisley (Brother)
- Others – Grayson Chrisley (Half-Brother) (b. May 16, 2006), Chase Chrisley (Half-Brother) (b. June 1, 1996), Savannah Chrisley (Half-Sister) (b. August 11, 1997), Gene Raymond Chrisley (Paternal Grandfather), Faye Chrisley (Paternal Grandmother) (Television Personality), Randy Chrisley (Paternal Aunt)
Lindsie is managed by Alexa Re’ Garcia.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsie has dated –
- Josh Murray (2019)
- Robby Hayes (2019)
- Will Campbell – Lindsie tied the knot with her college sweetheart Will Campbell in January 2012. They married without the consent of her parents. Together the couple share a son named Jackson (b. 2012). In July 2021, she announced her separation from Will after nine years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Through her social media, Lindsie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Juliet’s Beauty Lounge, PetArmor, Sunday, böhme, Duracell, and Ergatta.
Lindsie Chrisley Facts
- Originally, Lindsie is from South Carolina.
- She decided to leave Chrisley Knows Best in 2017.
- Lindsie has a pet dog named Georgia who is a F1B Micro Mini Goldendoodle.
- She does not share a healthy relationship with her father Todd and often feuds with him including once in August 2019 when her father Todd claimed Lindsie had cheated on her then-husband, Will Campbell, with Bachelor Nation star Robby Hayes and Josh Murray in 2016. Prior to the allegations, Lindsie had filed a report claiming Todd and her half-brother Chase were threatening to extort her with an alleged s*x tape.
- She runs the Coffee Convos Podcast with Kail Lowry. On the other hand, Lindsie also heads The Southern Tea podcast.
- Her father and stepmother Julie were found guilty in June 2022, on federal charges of bank fraud and tax evasion, and falsifying bank documents to take out loans and fund their lavish lifestyle. The couple was sentenced to a combined 19 years in prison in November 2022.
- She started a blog called Living Like Lindsie in the past.
- Lindsie and her half-sister Savannah are close to one another.
Featured Image By Lindsie Chrisley / Instagram