|Robby Hayes Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1989|
Robby Hayes is an American TV personality and businessman. He is best known for being a contestant on the 12th season of the reality-TV show The Bachelorette (2016) and finishing as a runner-up. Robby also founded a creative marketing agency, Rebella, in March 2018.
Robert Hunter Hayes
Robby, America’s Ken Doll
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States
Robby attended Marist High School in Brookhaven, Georgia, United States. He attended Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida, United States between 2007 and 2011, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Real Estate.
Robby studied at the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida, United States for 2 years. In 2017, he earned a Master of Finance, Banking, Corporate, and Securities Law degree.
TV Personality, Businessman
- Father – Robert Hayes
- Mother – Holly Hayes
- Siblings – John Michael Hayes (Younger Brother), Patrick Hayes (Younger Brother), Katie Hayes (Younger Sister), Grace Hayes (Younger Sister)
Robby Hayes is represented by –
- Rebella (Company) in Venice, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Aperture Talent (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Debonair Talent Management Group (Talent Agent, Television, Legal Representative) in Beverly Hills, California, United States, and Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Wilhelmina Models (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robby Hayes has dated –
- Hope Higginbotham (2016)
- Amanda Stanton (2016-2017)
- Kathryn Palmer (2017) – RUMOR
- Scheana Marie Shay (2018) – RUMOR
- Lindsie Chrisley (2019)
- Juliette Porter (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Thin nose
- Athletic physique
He has worked as a volunteer/sponsor of organizations such as –
- Young Life
- Make-A-Wish America
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Robby Hayes Favorite Things
- Movies – Man on Fire (2004), The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), Interstellar (2014)
- Flower – Honeysuckle
- Personal Quote – “In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.”
Robby Hayes Facts
- During the time he attended Florida State University, he was on a diving team and was named an All-American swimmer.
- Robby broke his university’s School Record in the 200-yard individual medley swimming. He was also a Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity member.
- He used to work as a regional sales manager at Myrtha Pools in Sarasota, Florida, between September 2012 and February 2016.
- Just a few months after he quit his job at Myrtha Pools and moved back in with his parents, Robby started filming for The Bachelorette in 2016.
- After he was looked over by JoJo Fletcher in favor of Jordan Rodgers in the 12th season of The Bachelorette, Robby took part in the 5th season of Bachelor in Paradise.
- As of April 2020, he doesn’t have any tattoos.
- Robby has a dog named Dixie.
- He is laid-back, wingman, and a party starter all at once, and would call his personality versatile. However, he is most comfortable as a party starter.
- Robby stated 3 of his best attributes are being genuine, handsome, and motivated.
- If he had the chance to have dinner with one person, it would be his maternal grandfather. He never had the chance to meet him but his mom spoke very highly of him and pointed out how similar they were as grown men.
- Robby prefers dressing up rather than dressing casually.
- Coming from a large family, he would like to have 3, 4, or 5 kids, if not more.
- Robby considers himself a hopeless romantic. To him, there’s nothing more satisfying than “a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.”
- He expressed his doubt that Colton Underwood was a v*rgin.
Featured Image by Robby Hayes / Instagram