|Raven Gates Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1991|
Raven Gates is an American reality television personality who shot to fame as a contestant on the 21st season of The Bachelor in 2017. On the show, she competed to win the heart of Nick Viall and eventually concluded her journey as a runner-up.
Raven Nicole Gates
Hoxie, Arkansas, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reality Television Personality
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raven Gates has dated –
- Robert Hayes – She was romantically involved with TV personality and businessperson Robert Hayes in the past.
- Adam Gottschalk (2017-Present) – In September 2017, she started dating reality television personality Adam Gottschalk and they got married on April 16, 2021. On July 26, 2021, the duo announced that they were expecting their first child together in January 2022. They welcomed a baby boy via an emergency C-section on January 18, 2022, at 3:33 a.m. in Dallas, Texas. Their son weighed 8 lbs., 6 oz., and measured 21 inches at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Raven Gates has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands which include REVOLVE, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, Invitae, miraDry, and Grey Suede.
Raven Gates Facts
- She has been the owner of a clothing store named Grey Suede.
- Her fellow participants on The Bachelor‘s 21st season included Rachel Lindsay, Danielle Lombard, Corinne Olympios, and Jasmine Goode.
- Raven Gates has also been a part of shows such as Bachelor in Paradise, The Bachelorette, The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons – Ever!, and others.
Featured Image by Raven Gates / Instagram