|Chachi Gonzales Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chachi Gonzales is an American dancer and actress known for being a member of the I.Am.Me dance crew. She has a self-titled YouTube channel, where she has more than 1 million subscribers. She also has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 1 million followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million followers on Facebook.
Olivia Irene Gonzales
Houston, Texas, United States
She shifted there in 2020.
Chachi Gonzales studied at the Lanier Middle School in Houston, Texas. She got her first training in hip-hop from the same school.
Dancer, Choreographer, Actress, Host, YouTuber
- Father – David L. Gonzales
- Mother – Guadalupe Gonzales
- Siblings – Dominique Gonzales (Older Sister), Chris Gonzales (Older Brother), Leslie Gonzales (Older Sister), David Gonzales (Older Brother)
Chachi Gonzales is managed by –
- Ty Flynn, Talent Agent, United Talent Agency (UTA), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Dunia McNeily, Manager, 3 Arts Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Ed Solorzano, Publicist, EF Public Relations, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- The Brand Partners, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chachi Gonzales has dated –
- Josh Leyva (2014-2017) – Chachi and Josh Leyva started dating in 2014. Josh is a popular YouTuber from Campton, California. Chachi and Josh dated for almost 3 and a half years. They met at the launch party of Palmer, one of YouTube’s channels, in New York in April 2014. They have been featured together in each other’s videos and were never shy about appearing together in public. Unfortunately, their relationship came to an end towards the end of 2017, due to commitment issues.
- Jukka Hildén (2018-Present) – In 2018, Chachi started dating Finnish stunt performer Jukka Hildén after meeting during the filming of the TV series Ultimate Expedition. In August 2018, they had got engaged. In May 2019, Chachi was pregnant with the couple’s first child which she had announced via Instagram. On September 28, 2019, the couple got married in Lapland, Finland. On November 25, 2019, the couple was blessed with a girl named Sophia Rose. In January 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting another baby.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Squared jawline
- She has an attractive face with a beautiful smile.
Chachi Gonzales has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Honda Civic
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Clairol Color
- M&M’s chocolate
Best Known For
- Her dancing skills. She was a member of the I.Am.Me dance crew. They even won America’s Best Dance Crew in 2011.
- Her social media presence. She has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 1 million subscribers. She posts videos on challenges, beauty tutorials, lifestyle, dance, and vlogs. She is also very popular on Instagram with more than 2 million followers.
- Featuring in many music videos like in Adam Irigoyen’s School Girl, Jason Chen’s Thank You, and Meghan Trainor’s Lips Are Movin.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the thriller The Legend of DarkHorse County as ChaChi Bishop.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality show America’s Best Dance Crew.
Chachi is an amazing dancer who has been dancing since she was little. She gets all her physical exercises from her dance practice sessions. She practices dancing almost every day which has helped her to maintain her weight and to keep herself flexible.
Chachi loves food and eats a lot. She does not follow any diet plans. She simply balances her eating with her dancing.
Chachi Gonzales Favorite Things
- Christmas Movie – Elf (2003)
- Animated Movie – Finding Nemo (2003)
- Christmas Song – Sleigh Ride
- Disney Princess – Belle
- Candy – Sour candies
- Flavor – Coconut
- Pie – Coconut cream pie
- Sushi – Crazy roll
- Cereal – Pops
- Ice Cream – Cookies and cream
Chachi Gonzales Facts
- She began her training in ballet at the age of 6 in a local dance studio.
- She got her nickname “Chachi” from the Spanish word “muchachita” which means “little girl” as she was the youngest member of her family.
- Her first recital was a Christmas recital when she was a toddler.
- She loves road trips and carries a lot of food along for snacking.
- She is terrified of the dark.
- Chachi has an obsession with mini objects.
- She loves scary movies.
- Chachi has also done some choreography and has won the title of “Teen Choreographer of the Year” in 2012, at the World of Dance Industry Awards.
- She has an obsession with white dogs. She has two of them namely, Lexie and Rocco.
- Chachi has donated her hair twice.
- She loves swimming a lot.
- She used to play basketball when she was young and was very competitive.
- Her first celebrity crush was Ben Affleck.
- Her dream job as a kid was to become a dentist.
- If she could have any superpower, it would be the ability to read people’s minds.
- Her definition of dance is the ability to express or convey a message to anyone without actually saying it aloud.
- In April 2020, she shifted base from Los Angeles, U.S. to Ähtäri, Finland. Later in the year, she (along with her family) relocated to Helsinki, Finland.
Featured Image by Chachi Gonzales / Instagram