|Amanda Stanton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1990|
Amanda Stanton is an American television personality, actress, and esthetician who was thrust into the spotlight in 2016 when Bachelor fans got enamored with her during Ben Higgins’s season of the reality series. After appearing on the 20th season of the dating and relationship show in 2016 and getting eliminated in the 8th week, she again got featured on and won, the 3rd season of Bachelor in Paradise later, in the same year. She has starred in several other programs on the small screen including Entertainment Tonight (2017) and has performed in numerous movies such as Kissing Strangers (2010). Amanda has earned a sizable fan following, having garnered more than a million followers on Instagram, where she has posted photos documenting her life as a single mother.
Amanda Dahan Stanton
Mission Viejo, California, United States
Television Personality, Actress, Esthetician
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nick Buonfiglio (2012-2015) – She tied the knot with medical device salesman Nick Buonfiglio on October 11, 2012. They divorced in June 2015. They have 2 daughters together named Kinsley Elizabeth and Charlie Emma.
- Josh Murray (2016) – Amanda got engaged to Josh Murray in 2016, but the pair broke up in December 2016.
- Robby Hayes (2016-2017)
- Bobby Jacobs – She had an almost year-long relationship with professional volleyball player Bobby Jacobs. The couple split in April 2019.
- Brendan Fitzpatrick (2019)
- Michael Fogel (2021-Present) – She made her romance with Michael Fogel Instagram official in February 2021, on Valentine’s Day.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- High cheekbones
- Mole on her right cheek
She has appeared in the commercials for several brands such as Cingular Wireless and Burger King.
Amanda Stanton Favorite Things
- Snack – Truffle fries
- City – Vegas
- Eatery – Jan’s Health Bar
Amanda Stanton Facts
- She is the author of her book Now Accepting Roses: Finding Myself while Searching for the One (2019).
- Her daughters had inspired her clothing brand Lani the Label, which she had launched in 2019. Amanda has revealed that her kids have a keen fashion sense and have only worn outfits picked by themselves and when it was a matter of opening a clothing line, it had been natural to have their input. Kinsley and Charlie had selected the hues and tested if the dresses twirled. For Amanda, her main goal was to provide affordable, good-looking, and practical clothes for mothers and their mini-me’s.
- Amanda has believed that there is no such thing as a tried and tested parenting hack as every child is very different, from their personality to ways of learning. While teaching kids and guiding them in the proper direction is crucial, she has found it even more important to allow them to make mistakes and thereby make them learn things on their own.
- She has discovered snacks to be tremendously helpful as a parent and has ensured to always have them in her bag or car for the busiest days.
- Amanda had once driven to Arizona so she, as well as her daughters, were able to get their hair done, having provided details of the glam session and trip to the other state on her Instagram.
Featured Image by Amanda Stanton / Instagram