|Jillian Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1979|
Jillian Harris is a popular Canadian television personality and interior designer whose notable television credits include season 13 of The Bachelor (2009), season 5 of The Bachelorette (2009), Love It or List It Vancouver (2013-2019), Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (2010-2011), etc. She has more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Peace River, Alberta, Canada
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Television Personality, Interior Designer
Jillian’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jillian has dated –
- Ed Swiderski (2009-2010)
- Justin Pasutto (2012-Present) – Harris got engaged to her boyfriend Justin Pasutto in December 2016. She gave birth to their son Leo George on August 5, 2016, and their daughter Annie Marjorie Bea on September 28, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
However, her hair has turned ‘Gray’ with her advancing age.
Tattoo of her grandmother’s name ‘Marjorie’ on her ankle
Jillian has endorsed or promoted several brands like –
- Kubota Canada
- Awasis Boutique
- Sandhill Wines
- Smash + Tess
- Province of Canada
- Melanie Auld Jewelry
- West Coast Seeds
Jillian Harris Favorite Things
- Vacation Spot – Bora Bora
- Pizza Toppings – Mushrooms, Arugula
- Holiday – Christmas
- Season – Fall
- Beauty Brands – SkinCeuticals, La Mer, Davines, MAC
Source – HomeToWin.ca, TheKit.ca
Jillian Harris Facts
- She had decorated restaurant chains like Cactus Club Cafe and Browns Socialhouse.
- In 2018, Jillian appeared alongside Justin and her cousin Tori in the music video for the song Worth a Shot by the country singer, Aaron Pritchett.
- She was the first Canadian woman to star as The Bachelorette in 2009.
Featured Image by Angela George / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0