|Neil Sanderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1978|
Neil Sanderson is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and musician who is widely popular as the drummer and backing vocalist of the award-winning rock band Three Days Grace (1997-Present). He has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Neil Christopher Sanderson
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Neil attended Adam Scott C.V.I High School and Norwood District High School, both situated in Ontario.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – He has an older sister and had an older brother who died in a car accident.
Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge
Vocals, Drums, Piano, Keyboards
- Jive Records
- RCA Records
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Neil Sanderson has dated –
- Janin Sanderson – Neil is happily married to Janin Sanderson. They are parents to a daughter named Violet Sanderson (b. July 29, 2007) and a son named Jet Sanderson (b. March 8, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
Several tattoos on both his arms
Neil Sanderson Favorite Things
- Tour Stops – Victoria, Montreal, Peterborough, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, Alaska, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg
- Band – Tool
- Percussionists – John Bonham, Ray Luzier
- Fast Food – Superhot Chicken Wings
- Song From The Human Album – Fallen Angel
- Song From The Outsider Album – Right Left Wrong
Source – XAppeal.net, 925KGB.iHeart.com, NightMairCreative.com, TheEdgeSusu.co.uk
Neil Sanderson Facts
- Before Three Days Grace, Neil played drums for the band Oddball (who later became Thousand Foot Krutch) on their 1995 album Shutterbug.
- The song Fallen Angel is dedicated to the loss of Neil’s father and older brother, both of whom died when he was 5 years old.
- Neil had a keen interest in musical instruments as a child and began to play the piano at the age of 4.
- Neil, Adam Gontier, and Brad Walst were the co-founders of Groundswell, which eventually turned to Three Days Grace in 1997.
Featured Image by Neil Sanderson / Instagram