|Brad Walst Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1977|
Brad Walst is a Canadian bass guitarist who plays for the award-winning rock band Three Days Grace with Barry Stock, Matt Walst, and Neil Sanderson.
Bradley Jason Walst
Norwood, Ontario, Canada
Brad attended Norwood District High School in Ontario with Neil Sanderson and Adam Gontier.
- Father – Lou Walst
- Mother – Karol Walst
- Siblings – Matt Walst (Younger Brother) (Lead Vocalist, Rhythm Guitarist)
Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge, Alternative Rock, Nu Metal
- Jive Records
- RCA Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad has dated –
- Rhonda Walst – Brad is married to Rhonda Walst and together, they are parents to sons James Walst (b. 2006), Grayden Walst (b. 2008), and Zach Walst (b. 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears a lip ring
Brad Walst Favorite Things
- Songs From Three Days Grace – Get Out Alive, World So Cold
- Place To Have A Concert In – Eastern Europe
- Song On The Outsider Album – The Abyss
- Band – Deftones
- Songs On The Human Album – I Am Machine, The Real You
- Country To Play In Europe – Germany
- Comic Book Character – Batman
- Beer – Guinness
- Types of Cheese – Blue cheese, Smoked Gouda
Source – IdahoStateJournal.com, AntiHeroMagazine.com, 100PercentRock.com, PureGrainAudio.com, TheUpcoming.co.uk, YouTube
Brad Walst Facts
- He began learning bass guitar at the age of 13.
- His oldest son James was diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer when he was less than 2 years old.
- Brad, Adam Gontier, and Neil Sanderson met each other in the 9th grade and are the original members of Three Days Grace.
- His dream collaborators would be the alternative metal band Deftones, Thom Yorke of Radiohead, and Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails.
- The name ‘Three Days Grace’ was suggested by Brad, who heard it in his business class and felt that it represented their band’s progressive sound.
Featured Image by Brad Walst / Instagram