|Adam Gontier Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1978|
|Spouse||Jeanie Marie Larsen|
Adam Gontier is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and musician who was the frontman of Three Days Grace from 1997 to 2013 and is the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of Saint Asonia since 2015. He has more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Adam Wade Gontier
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Father – Gordon Gontier
- Mother – Patricia Duffy
- Siblings – Katelyn McConnell (Sister)
- Others – Cale Gontier (Cousin Brother) (Bassist, Backing Vocalist), Josh Gontier (Cousin Brother)
Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Nu Metal, Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge
- Jive Records
- RCA Records
- Spinefarm Records
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam has dated –
- Naomi Faith Brewer (2004-2013) – Adam and Naomi Faith Brewer were married from 2004 to 2013.
- Jeanie Marie Larsen (2014-Present) – Adam got hitched to Jeanie Marie Larsen on March 7, 2015. Their son was born in August 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He has French, Scottish, German, Welsh, and English ancestry on his father’s side and is of Irish descent on his mother’s side.
Tattoos such as the words ‘Grace’ and ‘Hope’ on the knuckles of his right and left hand respectively, a butterfly on his right wrist, etc.
Adam Gontier Favorite Things
- Artists – Jeff Buckley, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Gord Downie
- Band – Pearl Jam
- Album By Staind – Chapter V
Source – CrypticRock.com, NoiseCreep.com, TheSeeker.ca
Adam Gontier Facts
- He wrote songs like Never Too Late, Animal I Have Become, Gone Forever, etc. during his rehab stint in 2005. The singles ended up on Three Days Grace‘s acclaimed album One-X (2006).
- Adam has 2 pet dogs named Buckley and Jessie.
- His song This August Day (from Saint Asonia’s album Flawed Design) is a tribute to his son, whose birth he had missed as he was recuperating in a rehabilitation center.
Featured Image by Adam Gontier / Instagram