|Harshad Chopda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1983|
Harshad Chopda is an Indian actor who is best known for starring in several shows such as Left Right Left, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, and Tere Liye. However, he earned his fame from his character Aditya Hooda in Bepannah. He has also won several awards such as the Indian Television Academy Awards in 2010 and 2018 as well as the Indian Telly Awards in 2010.
Harshad Prakash Chopra
Gondia, Maharashtra, India
He studied until class 12 in Gondia, Maharashtra. After that, he moved to Pune to pursue a degree in computer engineering at P.E.S’s Modern College of Engineering, Pune.
- Father – Parkash Chopra (Business Man)
- Mother – Rekha Chopra (d. 2013)
- Siblings – Harsha Chopra (Younger Sister)
Harshad is represented by Talent Promoterz.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harshad has dated –
- Sriti Jha – It was believed that Harshad was dating actress Sriti Jha in the past.
- Jennifer Winget – In the past, he was also romantically linked to co-star Jennifer Winget.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- Starring in several hit shows such as Left Right Left, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Tere Liye, Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava?, and Bepannah
- Being cast as Rahul in 2016 The End in 2017
Harshad made his theatrical film debut as Rahul in 2016 The End in 2017.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Karan Shrivastav in Mamta in 2006.
Without a doubt, Harshad does go to the gym where he focuses on high-intensity cardio and strength training workouts to cut down fat and build a lean strong physique.
For his diet, he relies completely on vegan food for protein as he is a vegetarian. He also believes that eating things in moderation and sleeping well is a good way to keep oneself healthy.
Harshad Chopda Favorite Things
- Food – Dal dhokli and Dabeli
- Color – White
- Vegetable – Ladyfinger
Source – TellyChakkar.com
Harshad Chopda Facts
- He was raised in a Marwari Jain family.
- Harshad has a knack for Indian and Thai dishes. He also likes Chinese dishes under the circumstance that they are mixed with some Indian spices.
- He enjoys roaming about in his track pants and t-shirts given the fact that he has an undeniably well-built physique and more importantly he feels comfortable.
- Since his early years, Harshad always dreamt about being an actor.
- Harshad loves the fresh smell of sandalwood.
- He relieves his tension by satisfying his stomach with some yummy food.
- For Harshad, the key to success has always been about having patience.
- On September 25, 2013, Harshad lost his mother Rekha after she had been diagnosed with cancer several years prior to her death.
- He enjoys listening to songs from Bollywood.
- Harshad has an allergic reaction when he’s in highly polluted places.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0