|Andrea Libman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1984|
Andrea Libman is a Canadian actress, voice actress, musician, and singer, who came to prominence with her role as Kitty Kirk in Little Woman (1994), Mary May in Andre (1994), and Michelle Bishop in The X-Files (1994). She is also noted as a voice actress who has lent her voice to several characters such as Chi-Chi in the Dragon Ball series (1986, 2001), LaBrea in Dino Babies (1994-1995), various characters in What About Mimi? (2000-2002), Emmy in Dragon Tales (1999-2005), Harmony Bear in Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot (2007-2008), and Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy in My Little Pony, along with many more. On the other hand, Andrea has also contributed her aesthetic vocals to the release of several soundtracks songs such as One More Day (2018), The True Gift of Gifting (2018), Equestria Girls (2013), Time to Come Together (2013), and This is Our Big Night (2013). She also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Andrea Eva Libman
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Andrea graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Applied Science in Civil Engineering from the University of British Columbia in 2005.
Actress, Singer, Musician, Voice Actress
- Mother – Roselle Libman
- Siblings – Daniel Libman (Brother)
Andrea is represented by Ralph Streich of Red Talent Management.
Pop, Children’s Music
Vocals, Piano, Clarinet
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea has dated –
- Jeffrey Howes (2014-Present) – Andrea married her longtime boyfriend Jeffrey Howes in 2014. The couple had dated for several years before finally tying the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Beautiful eyes
- Long blonde hair
- Oval face shape
- Petite physique
Andrea has done endorsement work for several brands including a radio commercial with English singer and songwriter Bill Ryder-Jones.
Best Known For
- Lending her vocals to the release of many soundtracks such as One More Day (2018), The True Gift of Gifting (2018), Equestria Girls (2013), Time to Come Together (2013), and This is Our Big Night (2013)
- Being the voice behind several popular characters such as Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball and Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Contributing her vocals as a voice actress in several other hit animated shows such as Dino Babies (1994-1995), What About Mimi? (2000-2002), Dragon Tales (1999-2005), Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot (2007-2008), and Madeline (1995)
- Being cast in several hit films such as The Lotus Eaters (1993), Little Woman (1994), Andre (1994), Susie Q (1996)
- Being nominated for a Leo Award and winning the 2012 UBCP/ACTRA Award for “Best Voice”
As a Singer
Andrea has contributed her vocal ability to the release of several soundtracks such as One More Day (2018), The True Gift of Gifting (2018), Equestria Girls (2013), Time to Come Together (2013), and This is Our Big Night (2013).
Andrea made her debut theatrical film appearance as Jo Spittle in The Lotus Eaters in 1993.
As a voice actress, she made her theatrical film debut as SimPal Cindy in The 6th Day in the year 2000.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as young Laura in The Commish in 1992.
As a voice actress, Andrea made her debut as Chi-Chi and a villager in Dragon Ball in 1986.
Andrea Libman Favorite Things
- Past Time – Reading about the books she would like to read.
Source – Twitter
Andrea Libman Facts
- She was raised in Toronto.
- Andrea was barely 2 years old when she lent her voice to the character of a villager and Chi-Chi in Dragon Ball in 1986.
- Once upon a time, Andrea had tweeted out to her fans saying that she had started to read English after she had learned French.
- She is very fond of dogs and has one of her own named Mindy Magoo, who is a golden retriever.
- By profession, Andrea is a civil engineer.
- Andrea is the voice behind the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic characters Pinky-Pie and Fluttershy.
- She worked alongside American actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in the film The 6th Day as a robotic voice called SimPal Cindy.
- Not many may know this but, Andrea is very good at playing the piano and the clarinet. She is also a piano tutor.
- In the past, Andrea was nominated for a Leo Award and won the 2012 UBCP/ACTRA Award for “Best Voice”.
- During her free time, she loves to go skiing, snowboarding and volunteering in humanitarian work.
- In the past, Andrea took part in the BC Cancer Foundation‘s 2-day bicycle ride for The Ride to Conquer Cancer.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Andrea Libman / Instagram