|Paulina Goto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paulina Goto is an aspiring Mexican actress, singer, composer, and TV hostess who came to prominence with her dual role as Andrea Paz and her imaginary twin brother Andrés Paz in Niña de mi corazón (2010). Paulina has also appeared in a number of other TV shows such as Miss XV (2012), Mi corazón es tuyo (2014-2015), Un camino hacia el destino (2016), and El vuelo de la victoria (2017). Beside’s acting, she is also a talented musician and singer who has contributed her vocals to the release of Mexican-Argentinian pop band Eme 15’s debut self-titled studio album in 2012. She is also known for the release of her hit eponymous album in 2010 which secured the #66 place on the Mexican Top 100 Album Charts in the first week of its release. She has also released a number of hit singles like Mio (2010), Vete Al Diablo (2010), Llévame Despacio (2014), Creo en tu amor (2017), Tú Sigue (2017), and #Quién? (2019).
With time, Paulina has also amassed a huge fan following with more than 800k followers on Twitter, more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 3 million followers on Facebook, and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Paulina Gómez Torres
Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
Mexico City, Mexico
Paulina studied at a bi-lingual school called Escuela Americana de Tampico (The American School of Tampico). Later, she started attending rhythmic gymnastic lessons at the Rítmica Escuela de Gimnasia, Tampico at the age of 5 and at the age of 14, she left.
Then, she briefly studied at the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education). However, she went on to complete her further studies through an online program.
In the past, Paulina successfully enrolled in Centro de Educación Artísticab, where she studied acting, vocals, dance. However, she decided to quit her studies there and pursue acting full-time.
Actress, Singer, Composer, TV Hostess
- Father – Pilo Gomez (Singer, Songwriter)
- Mother – Alicia Torres Herrera (Psychologist)
- Siblings – Eduardo Gómez (Younger Brother)
Paulina is managed by Pedro Damian and Luis Luisillo M.
Pop, Dance-Pop, Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Paulina has released her music with Sony BMG and Warner Music Group.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paulina has dated –
- Horacio Pancheri (2016-2018) – Paulina started dating her Argentinian co-star Horacio Pancheri while they worked together on the telenovela Un camino hacia el destino in 2016. Initially, they had kept their relationship a secret but when rumors began to bounce around, the duo came clean about their romantic side of life. Thereafter, Horacio and Paulina never missed a chance to show their fans how much they were in love with one another. In 2017, rumors had started to spread that the couple had broken up but Paulina rubbished them with a picture of the two and captioned it “For those of you that want to see us separated… we send our blessings… we are better than ever.” Unfortunately, things didn’t seem to turn out very well for Horacio and Paulina, forcing them to put an end to their relationship in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to highlight her hair with blonde streaks.
- Thick eyebrows
- Long eyelashes
- Heart Shaped lips
- She has a beauty spot in the middle of her neck.
Through her social media, Paulina has either promoted or endorsed various brands like –
- Mundo Terra
- MAC Cosmetics
- mikini swimwear®
Best Known For
- Playing the dual role of Andrea Paz and her imaginary twin brother Andrés Paz in Niña de mi corazón (2010)
- The release of her debut eponymous studio album which was placed #66 on Mexican Top 100 Album Charts and at #43 on the AMPROFON chart for one week
- Being the lead vocalist for the Mexican-Argentinian pop band Eme 15 and contributing her skills to the release of their self-titled album in June 2012
- Starring in several hit shows such as Miss XV (2012), Mi corazón es tuyo (2014-2015), Un camino hacia el destino (2016), and El vuelo de la victoria (2017)
- The release of various popular singles like Mio (2010), Vete Al Diablo (2010), Llévame Despacio (2014), Creo en tu amor (2017), Tú Sigue (2017), and #Quién? (2019)
- Winning the Kids Choice Awards México in 2012 for appearance in Miss XV (2012) and again in 2015 for her appearance in Mi corazón es tuyo (2014-2015)
- Becoming the first Mexican actress to collaborate with a cosmetics brand like MAC to make a lipstick of her own
- Being featured on the cover of several highly regarded magazines such as Seventeen, Revista Mujer, Women’s Health, Marie Claire, and EstiloDF
Paulina released her debut studio album titled after her name, Paulina Goto on June 22, 2010. It was compiled of a total of 10 tracks, Yo Te Amo, Mio, Un Juego Para Ti, Vete al Diablo, A Pesar del Tiempo, Estoy Por Llegar (Coming Home), Todo Por Ti, Chispas De Cristal (Sparks), Despues de Tu Olvido, and Donde Sale El Sol. The song Donde Sale El Sol was initially written and recorded by singer and songwriter Dulce Maria who gave it to Paulina for the release of her album. Paulina’s album ranked at #66 on Mexican Top 100 Album Charts and at #43 on the AMPROFON chart for one whole week.
As a member of Eme 15, she contributed her skills as the lead vocalist to the release of their eponymous studio album on June 26, 2012. It was compiled of various hit tracks such as Wonderland, Súper Loca, El Mapa de Mi Interior, A Mis Qunice (Miss XV), and Ninguna Como Tú.
Paulina made her debut theatrical film appearance as actress Diana Garcia’s companion in Borrar de la Memoria in 2010.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a hostess in the show Roomies in 2008.
Paulina does workout whenever she gets the chance. She mostly prefers to do so during the evening.
Paulina Goto Favorite Things
- Time Of The Day – Sundown
- Phrase – “Aime ce que tu fais, et tu n’auras pas à travailler un seul jour de ta vie” (In English, it means “Love what you do, and you will not have to work a single day of your life”)
Paulina Goto Facts
- She spent her childhood days in Tampico, Tamaulipas from the age of 5. Later, at the age of 17, she finally moved to Mexico City.
- Paulina started taking ballet lessons when she was 4 years old. Around about the same time, she would also attend other dance lessons in school.
- At the age of 5, Paulina’s parents enrolled her for rhythmic gymnastics classes. She trained as one until the age of 14. Prior to her leaving the center, Paulina had won a number of national and international competition and went on to compete at the “national junior Olympics tournament” in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- She started singing at a very early age and was also part of her school’s choir.
- Paulina credits her father for passing down his musical genes to her.
- During mid-2010, Goto signed her first big contract with Sony Music Mexico to be able to release her debut eponymous album. The songs Mio and A Pesar del Tiempo were used to promote the show Niña de mi corazón’s upcoming CD. Her song Mio later went on to be a huge success achieving #7 place on iTunes Mexico Charts.
- She was discovered hosting television news show called Roomies (2008-2009) by Grupo Televisa’s free drama school Centro de Educación Artística and was offered a chance to study at their school. Paulina joined them and studied acting, vocals, and dance. While at the school, she had auditioned for actor, producer, and director Pedro Damián’s musical show Niña de mi corazón (2012) and was given the lead role of Andrea Paz.
- In June 2011, she booked the character of Valentina Contreras in place of actress Danna Paola in the hit musical comedy and drama show Miss XV (2012).
- Goto received the Kids Choice Awards México for “Actriz Favorita (In English It Means Favorite Actress)” twice (2012, 2015). She was also nominated for the Kids Choice Awards Argentina under the same category in 2012.
- In 2014, Paulina was chosen as the brand ambassador for the tourism campaign Tampico Miramar.
- Paulina modeled for the brand Mundo Terra’s Spring / Summer 2015 clothing line in November 2014.
- Goto appeared as a co-judge in the children’s variety show of Sábado Gigante’s Estrellas del Futuro from April to June 2015.
- In June 2015, she co-hosted the Barbie Awards alongside actress actor Eleazar Gomez.
- She was chosen to be the captain of team ‘Super Peques’ on the reality talent show Pequeños Gigantes USA in 2017. Her team was eliminated in episode 15, which put them at 5th place.
- She is one of 11 social media influencers who were selected to create a lipstick in association with MAC Cosmetics, which was showcased at MAC‘s Spring 2018 line. With this, she also became the first Mexican actress to have a lipstick of her own in collaboration with a cosmetic brand.
- She traveled across Mexico on tour for the Dios mío hazme viuda por favor theater production in January 2018.
- Goto believes that music helps get into the character she plays on shows.
- Paulina once said that all the women in her family were psychologists and if she had not taken up acting or singing, psychology would have been her profession.
- It is Goto’s family that inspires her to do her best at her work.
- Paulina’s greatest achievement is her passion for her work and the enjoyment she feels doing it.
- The 3 things that Paulina swears by is preparation, consistency, and discipline.
- She has a dog named Mila.
- Visit her official website @ paulinagoto.com.mx.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Paulina Goto / Instagram