|Beyazıt Öztürk Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft ½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1969|
Beyazıt Öztürk is a Turkish TV host, former radio host, comedian, singer, and actor. He is best known as the host of Beyaz Show between December 6, 1996, and 2017. In 2018, he also became a judge on the Turkish version of The Voice, titled O Ses Türkiye.
Due to his father’s profession, he completed his primary and secondary education in different provinces of Anatolia, Turkey.
He graduated from Gemlik Vocational and Technical High School in Gemlik, Bursa, Turkey.
He attended Anadolu University in Eskişehir, Turkey, and graduated from their Sculpturing Department of Fine Arts.
TV Host, Actor, Comedian, Former Radio Host, Singer
- Father – He was a police officer.
- Mother – Teyze (Civil Servant)
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Folk, World, Country, Ottoman Classical
- Sony Music Entertainment Turkiye Tic.
6 ft ½ in or 184 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Beyazıt Öztürk has dated –
- Demet Şener
- Çagla Sikel (2001-2002)
- Tanem Sivar (2010)
- Ebru Güzel (2015) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Georgian descent on his paternal side.
Due to advancing age, his hair has turned ‘Salt & Pepper’.
- Tall height
- Beautiful eyes
Beyazıt Öztürk has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Aytaç Sucuk (2006)
- Vodafone (2015)
- Çiftlik Bank
Beyazıt Öztürk Favorite Things
- Episode of Beyaz Show – With Singer Tarkan Tevetoğlu
- Movie – Ghost (1990)
Beyazıt Öztürk Facts
- His nickname, Beyaz, translates to “white”.
- He spent the majority of his childhood in Bursa, Turkey.
- Beyazit failed the 1st stage of the university entrance exam. Luckily, he won the 2nd stage and got in.
- During his time at university, he played basketball and was obsessed with billiard/pool.
- While he lived in Eskisehir, Beyazit held art exhibitions and displayed his comics, ceramics, and sculptures.
- He started his media career as a radio host before he started working for the Number 1 TV music channel.
- Beyazit faced difficulties on the radio due to his inability to pronounce the letter “r”. Luckily, his roommate with whom he made his radio debut, set up a program Genç Radyo for him to host.
- He published a political humor magazine named Gina with his friends in the earliest days of his career.
- Hande Ataizi and Okan Bayülgen were his 1st guests when he started to host Beyaz Show in December 1996.
- Beyazit worked as a singer in the past and released his debut studio album, Beyaz Türküler, in October 1998.
- He used to write columns in an Aktüel magazine called Snowman.
- He has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
- Beyazıt won Honor Award at the Golden Butterfly Award Ceremony in 2015. The next year, he won the “Best Male Presenter” award.
- He underwent surgery to remove a sebaceous gland in 2015.
- Beyazit is a member of the Okan University Advisory Board.
- He had grown tired and lost creativity hosting Beyaz Show but Kanal D, where it aired, had no alternative. Beyazit initially planned to take a break for a year when he stopped hosting in 2017. Even though he was offered another TV program on the channel, he decided to move on to other projects.
- Toward the end, Beyazit couldn’t watch his TV show because he was too critical of himself and knew he wasn’t at his best.
- His TV show, Beyaz Show, remains the longest-running TV show that aired on Kanal D.
- Beyazit celebrates Victory Day, also known as Armed Forces Day and Zafer Bayramı, every year.
- He bought 3 houses in Montenegro for 750k Turkish lira or approximately $107k.
- Beyazit was allegedly paid 100k Turkish lira or a little over $14k per episode of the Turkish version of The Voice.
- He is a big dog lover. One of his dogs passed away in late April 2020.
Featured Image by Hakki.T / Flickr / CC BY-2.0