|Lauren Potter Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1990|
Lauren Potter is an American actor, advocate, producer, and comedian who is known for playing the character of Becky Jackson on the FOX series Glee. She has also been a part of shows and movies such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Chicago Med, Drunk History, Headshot, Switched at Birth, Guest Room, Veep, Born This Way, and Mr. Blue Sky. Moreover, Lauren Potter has also been an advocate for those with disabilities and has supported organizations including AbilityPath, Best Buddies International, the National Down Syndrome Society the American Association of People with Disabilities, and Special Olympics.
Lauren Elizabeth Potter
Inland Empire, California, United States
California, United States
Lauren Potter studied at Riverside Polytechnic High School in Riverside, California, and then got enrolled at Irvine Valley College in Irvine, California.
Actor, Advocate, Producer, Comedian
- Mother – Robin Sinkhorn
- Others – Clarence Walter Kirchoff Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Lou Klees (Maternal Grandmother)
Lauren Potter has been repped by Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Burbank, California, United States.
4 ft 9 in or 144.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Potter has dated –
- Timothy Spear (2009-2016) – She started dating her childhood friend-turned-boyfriend Timothy Spear in the year 2009 and the couple later got engaged in August 2016. However, they decided to part ways in December 2016. On February 22, 2017, it was announced that their engagement had ended over the holidays.
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren Potter is of English, German, and Czech descent.
Usually sports short hair
Lauren Potter has appeared in a PSA ad with Jane Lynch about not using the word retard or retarded as an insult.
Potter once stated, “It is NOT acceptable to call me a retard or call yourself or your friends retarded when they do something foolish!”
Lauren Potter Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Food – Pizza with pepperoni and sausage and buffalo wings
- Episode Of Glee – The Rocky Horror Glee Show
- Glee Song Cover – Don’t Stop Believin’
- Book – Twilight
- Holiday – Christmas
- Animal – Dog
- One Of Her Favorite Movies – Teen Beach Movie
- Christmas Movie – Home Alone
- Clothing Brand – Modcloth
Source – FANDOM
Lauren Potter Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Inland Empire, California.
- Lauren Potter was diagnosed with Down syndrome at birth and did not have the ability to walk until the age of 2. However, she later started attending dancing and acting classes.
- President Barack Obama appointed Potter to the President’s Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities in November 2011. As a part of the committee, she would advise the White House on issues related to that population.
- She was an ambassador for the 2015 Special Olympics World Games in Los Angeles.
- Lauren Potter appeared as Nina in an episode titled Long Live Love of the teen/family drama television series, Switched at Birth, in April 2017.
- She played Barbara Duncan in an episode titled The Thing We Do of the medical drama television series, Chicago Med, in 2019.
Featured Image by Lauren Potter / Instagram