|Kailyn Lowry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1992|
Kailyn Lowry is an American reality television personality, author, and public speaker who is known for having been cast in a handful of on-screen projects which include 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom 2, Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, The Doctors, and Game of Clones.
Kailyn Rae Lowry
Honesdale, Wayne County, Pennsylvania, United States
Delaware, United States
Kailyn Lowry got enrolled at Delaware State University from where she received a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications in 2017.
Reality Television Personality, Author, Public Speaker
- Mother – Suzanne “Suzi” Irwin
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kailyn Lowry has dated –
- Jonathan ‘Jo’ Rivera (2009-2011) – In 2009, she started going out with Jonathan ‘Jo’ Rivera and they were blessed with a son named Isaac Elliott Rivera on January 18, 2010. Kailyn and Jo broke up in 2011.
- Javi Marroquin (2012-2017) – On September 4, 2012, she tied the knot with Javi Marroquin, a member of the United States Air Force, and they parent a son named Lincoln Marshall Marroquin (b. November 16, 2013). In 2017, the couple divorced.
- Chris Lopez – She has been romantically involved with Chris Lopez and they welcomed their son Lux Russell Lowry on August 5, 2017. She also revealed via Instagram on February 4, 2020, that they were expecting another child together. Their son, Creed Romello Lowry was born on July 30, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Often wears glasses
- Dimpled smile
Through social media, Kailyn Lowry has either endorsed or promoted many brands including MeUndies, Fetch Rewards, and Pothead Haircare.
Kailyn Lowry Facts
- She spent her childhood years In Whitehall Township, Pennsylvania.
- She grew up in the absence of her father whom she met in 2009.
- Kailyn Lowry has had a tumultuous relationship with her parents and revealed in 2018 that she was estranged from both her parents.
- Her 2nd son got his middle name “Marshall” from Eminem‘s real name.
- In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, 16 and Pregnant.
- Kailyn Lowry started to appear alongside Jenelle Evans, Chelsea DeBoer, and Leah Messer in the MTV reality television series, Teen Mom 2, in 2011.
- She has authored books like Pride Over Pity, Hustle and Heart, A Letter of Love, and Love is Bubblegum.
- Along with fellow reality TV personality Lindsie Chrisley, she has served as the co-host for the podcast series named Coffee Convos.
- In 2020, Kailyn tested positive for COVID-19. However, she later recovered from the virus. In August 2021, during an episode of her podcast, Baby Mamas No Drama, she revealed that she had contracted the virus again during a trip to the Dominican Republic and her children had also tested positive.
- In April 2021, during the Coffee Convos podcast episode, Kailyn revealed that she was diagnosed with PCOS. After the diagnosis, she was undergoing IVF and egg retrieval so that she would have the chance to expand her family in the future.
- In December 2021, she revealed that she doesn’t buy Christmas presents for her kids.
- In May 2022, Kailyn announced her exit from Teen Mom 2 after almost 11 years.
Featured Image by Kailyn Lowry / Instagram