|CrankGameplays Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1996|
CrankGameplays is an American YouTube star known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has done endorsement work for various brands. He has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 700k subscribers. CrankGameplays has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Ethan Mark Nestor
Cape Elizabeth, Maine, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ethan Nestor went to the Cape Elizabeth High School and graduated in 2015. He had planned to get enrolled at Full Sail University but later decided against it and started focusing on his YouTube career.
- Father – Mark Nestor (Graphic Designer)
- Mother – Annie Darling
- Siblings – Andrew Nestor (Older Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ethan Nestor has dated –
- Mika (2018-Present) – In the summer of 2018, Ethan started dating a girl named, Mika.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blue’.
- Slight body
- Green eyes
Ethan Nestor has used his social media presence to promote a number of products and brands.
He is not a religious person. In his own words –
I’m personally not religious at all. I obviously have nothing against people who are religious, I think people should believe whatever they want to believe! I however, am not religious at all.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his YouTube channel, which has more than 700k subscribers.
- His mild popularity on other social media platforms. He has more than 500k followers on his Instagram account.
CrankGameplays Favorite Things
- Fruit – Strawberries
- Foods – Sushi, Frozen Waffles, and Hawaiian Pizza
- Games – Omni-Bus
- Comedian – John Mulaney
- Actor – Daniel Radcliffe
- Pokemon – Suicune
Source – Wikia
- He is allergic to peanuts. He discovered his allergy after his mother once made him peanut butter covered pasta. Immediately, he went into anaphylactic shock.
- His father has named him after Ethan Hunt, the lead character in the popular spy action movie franchise, Mission Impossible.
- While living with his father in Portland, he used to work as a waiter at a barbeque restaurant called Salvage BBQ. He managed to eventually work his way to the position of manager.
- His old intro was created by his father, who works as a graphic designer.
- While studying in school, he participated in gymnastics from 3rd grade to the 10th grade. He managed to reach level 10 in gymnastics, which is the highest rank in the sport.
- CrankGameplays started his YouTube journey by creating his popular channel in August 2012. He posted his first video by the end of the month.
- He has launched his exclusive collection of merchandise, which includes hoodies, hat, beanie, and wall art.
Featured Image by CrankGameplays / Instagram