|Tiffany Alvord Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1992|
Tiffany Lynn Alvord
La Canada Flintridge, California, United States
Due to her busy work schedule, she couldn’t find time for regular school education and instead opted to go for homeschooling. She graduated from high school in 2010.
She decided against going to college to focus on her burgeoning music career.
Singer and songwriter
- Father – Kurt Alvord (Communications Contractor)
- Mother – Cherie Alvord
- Siblings – Travis Alvord (Brother), Tyler Alvord (Brother), Thomas Alvord (Brother), Todd Alvord (Brother), Trent Alvord (Brother), Tevin Alvord (Brother). Five of her brothers are older than her.
Tiffany Alvord is represented by her mother Cherie Alvord.
Acoustic Cover, Pop, Alternative Rock
Guitar, piano, ukulele, vocals
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Alvord has dated –
- Tanner Patrick – The RUMORs of Tiffany dating another YouTube star and musician Tanner Patrick started circulating towards the end of 2014 after their fans noted their exchanges on Twitter. Then in December, they performed together at the music concert organized in Manilla. They even collaborated on the cover of Heartbeat. After that, Tanner asked her to kiss him under the mistletoe to which she replied in affirmation, leading him to invite her to celebrate Christmas with him. In January 2015, Tanner shared a picture of them out for the dinner.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being one of YouTube’s first home-grown celebrities with over 500 million views on her videos.
- Having performed with leading music artists such as Taylor Swift and PSY.
In June 2011, Tiffany released her first album, I’ve Got It Covered, which featured 10 of her best song covers.
In 2010, she made her first film appearance in the family drama movie, Diary of an Ex-Child Star as herself.
First TV Show
In 2015, she guest appeared as herself in the comedy series, Tiny Tiny Talk Show.
Tiffany is pretty regular with her workouts, which has helped keep her body in perfect shape. Moreover, she likes to experiment with her exercises and often switches it around for max benefits.
As per her social media accounts, she has even given 30-day fitness challenge a try. If she is not able to get her regular workouts, she makes sure that she is performing some kind of physical activity. In particular, swimming is one of her preferred fun physical activities, which help her unwind and also burns some calories.
Tiffany Alvord Favorite Things
- Food – Mexican food, pizza, and brownie batter
- Candy – Kit Kats, plain M&M’s, and Dove chocolate
- Fast Food – Numero Uno, Pizza, El Pollo Loco, Subway
- Drink – Water
- Color – Purple
- Clothing Brands – American Eagles, Forever 21, Delias
- Vacation Spot – Hawaii
- Fruit – Blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries
- Dessert – Waffles and French toast
Source – Wikia.com
Tiffany Alvord Facts
- Tiffany learned to play piano, while she was studying in an elementary school. She had written her first son by the age of 10.
- She started her career as a successful YouTuber at the age of 15 by posting her first song cover on the video streaming giant.
- While growing up, she took gymnastics training for 9 years. Her aspirations to compete in gymnastics were ended by an injury endured during a competition.
- On being challenged to step out of her comfort zone, she decided to give flyboarding a try.
- She enjoys hiking in her free time. She has twice managed to reach the top of the Half Dome in Yosemite.
- While growing up, she was active in local theater. Altogether, she has appeared in 9 plays.
- In her free time, she also likes to head out to the beach. Another of her favorite pastime is snowboarding.
- She has named her pet cat, Batgirl, while another one as a bunny. She also had another cat named, Tiger.
- Tiffany has launched her Android and iOS app, Tiffany Alvord Dream World in association with Star Girl Apps.
- She calls her fans Tiffanatics.