|Jeon No-min Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1966|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeon No-min is a South Korean actor who rose to fame with his portrayal of Min Seung-kook in Strongest Chil Woo. From there, he went on to be cast in various other well-known roles such as that of Han Kyu-ho in The Emperor: Owner of the Mask, Hong In Bang in Six Flying Dragons, and Mok Damsari in Bridal Mask.
전재룡 (In English Jeon Jae-ryong)
Incheon, South Korea
Jeon No-min studied at Soonchunhyang University where he pursued a degree in English Language and Literature.
Jeon No-min is represented by Lions Bridge Entertainment.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeon No-min has dated –
- Kim Bo-yeon (2003-2012) – Jeon No-min tied the knot with actress Kim Bo-yeon in 2004, with whom he has a child named Jeon Eun-ji. However, after 8 years of marriage, the couple announced that they would be divorcing one another in March 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Snub nose
Jeon No-min Facts
- He was born and brought up in South Korea.
- No-min is also known under the name of Jun No-min.
- Over the years, No-min has been cast in several films and shows such as In Love and the War (2011), Sin of a Family (2011), The Influence (2010) Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce), Live On, The King: Eternal Monarch, Itaewon Class, Doctor John, and Risky Romance.
- His theatre credits include his work in M. Butterfly (2012).
- In 2017, No-min won the 10th Korea Drama Award for “Excellence Award, Actor” for his work in Ruler: Master of the Mask.
Featured Image By sj / sjcontents.tistory / CC BY 4.0