|Brooke Adee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1998|
Brooke Adee is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who came to the limelight after taking part in the 8th season of the singing competition television series The Voice (2015). She gained further popularity by posting cover songs on her eponymous YouTube channel, which had accumulated more than 45k subscribers as of October 2020. She has also appeared in several dramas like Absent (2013) and has starred in a number of TV shows including Keller Nation (2014).
Austin, Texas, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Mother – Teresa Adee
- Siblings – Ashley Adee (Younger Sister), Carissa Adee (Younger Sister) (Singer), Austin Adee (Younger Brother)
- Universal Motown Records Group
- Republic Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Large, expressive eyes
- Prominent cheekbones
- Shapely lips
- Sharp nose
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Osea.
Brooke Adee Favorite Things
- Place She Has Visited – Cozumel in Mexico as it was so different from where she has resided
- Hobby In Her Childhood – Sitting on the computer and having a lot of fun watching makeup tutorials on YouTube when being home-schooled during her 7th grade, a habit she has maintained, having ended up spending most of her money on
- Inspiration To Her Passion For Music – The Broadway musical named Annie that she had seen with her parents at the Fox Theater in Atlanta at the age of 7
- Her Sense Of Fashion – A unique one as she has never wanted to fit any type of a certain fashion image but has always gone by what she has naturally liked and never by what others think, her closet having ranged from sweatpants to ball gowns and her shoes from stilettos to jelly shoes
Source – The Odyssey Online
Brooke Adee Facts
- She had shifted to Atlanta when she was 2 years old.
- While growing up, she used to sing and act regularly in school plays and other venues. Hailing from Austin, Texas that has been the live music capital of the world, she had begun to perform live at the age of 13.
- Brooke has disclosed that early on in the show The Voice, she had decided that she would remain genuine and real with everyone involved in the program. She observed that many contestants thought it was crucial to impress the coaches only but she made sure that she was always friendly and that she took the time to talk to the producers, cameramen, stagehands, and anybody that would be able to assist her when she needed it, and that had proven to be of great help to her. She has also been grateful for being able to meet people from all around the world with identical ambitions as hers.
- Brooke has revealed that if she had not pursued music, she would have chosen a career path that involved writing like poetry or a type of literature. She has gone on to add that she is good at analyzing songs and anything that is lyrical or poetic for their metaphorical meanings.
Featured Image by Brookie Adee / Instagram